Found 44 of over 47 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Wisetail? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wisetail employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Takes care of people and great culture" (in 9 reviews)
- "Wisetail has the best culture, employees, leaders, and perks that I've ever had at a job (hard to call it that because it doesn't feel like a 'job)." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great employee perks and a flexible schedule" (in 3 reviews)
- "Company encourages work/life balance within additional benefits." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0May 18, 2023Client SuccessCurrent Employee
- Excellent people - Great product in a fast-growing industry - Strong client portfolio - Great opportunities for personal and professional growth - Strong work-life balance
- Managing multiple priorities can be challenging and often presents itself. But, that's true anywhere, right?
- 5.0Feb 3, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBozeman, MT
- The Culture - Fun/Unique Benefits - Wonderful Team - Supportive Environment - Supportive and Helpful Leadership - Great Work/Life Balance
The pay doesn't necessarily reflect the cost of living and recent inflation.
Wisetail Reviews FAQs
Wisetail has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Wisetail to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
71% of Wisetail employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wisetail 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.