Wolters Kluwer Business Development Strategy Intern Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Development Strategy Intern

Wolters Kluwer Reviews

We don't have any reviews for Wolters Kluwer.

Get this page going by posting a review. It only takes a second, and your review is anonymous.

Post a Review

Wolters Kluwer Photos

Wolters Kluwer photo of: We have over 19,000 employees across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. This is the team in Beijing, serving Chinese professionals in fields such as law, accounting, and medicine.
Wolters Kluwer photo of: Our head office in the Netherlands. We're stock listed on the AEX in Amsterdam, and have offices in over 40 countries around the world.
Wolters Kluwer photo of: Tax and Accounting customer Kevin Krueger at our 2013 Half-Year Results Roundtable, speaking with analysts and media about how our cloud solutions have transformed his accounting business.
Wolters Kluwer photo of: CEO Nancy McKinstry gives the keynote at our annual 2013 Technology Conference, designed to spread the latest technologies, insights, and lessons learned in product development across the company.
Wolters Kluwer photo of: Employees connect at the 2013 Tech Conference. Investment in new products is at about 8-10% of revenues and focuses on mobile applications, cloud-based services and integrated solutions.
Wolters Kluwer photo of: Over 74% of revenues come from online, software, and services, including 350 mobile apps and 100 e-journals.

Job Seekers Also Viewed

Worked for Wolters Kluwer? Contribute to the Community!