The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Wolters Kluwer? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wolters Kluwer employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Benefits and the time offpolicy is great" (in 293 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and flexibility." (in 246 reviews)
- "Some really great people work here with a deep passion for and knowledge of the Tax & Accounting Industry." (in 234 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and work from home opportunities." (in 97 reviews)
- "Good pay and kind of easy once you catch on" (in 93 reviews)
- "Poor management and the executives care their safty of employment more than anything else" (in 222 reviews)
- "Low salary and to get good hike need to show other company offer letter." (in 89 reviews)
- "Managers are good but have to see what is going in team." (in 74 reviews)
- "Upper Management is arrogant and refuses to listen to experienced employees." (in 58 reviews)
- "Lack of leadership and vision" (in 51 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wolters Kluwer and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3,258 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023Data ArchitectFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWaltham, MA
1. Extremely good work life balance 2. Mature and stable IT Platform 3. Knowledgeable Leadership Team
1. Early morning traffic on I-90 and I-95 to reach office is a torture. Takes about 90 minutes to get into Waltham from anywhere.
- 3.0Sep 12, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsOhio City, MO
people don't work too hard, so there isn't much pressure on you to work hard, either. good pay, good benefits. people were nice
"go along to get along" culture means that new ideas/perspectives are tolerated, at best. everybody is just keeping their head down to get a paycheck. you aren't really growing or being challenged. they will heap praise on you for doing the bare minimum. your colleagues, though nice, will hold you back if you ever try to actually accomplish anything. if you take another job for five years, then come back, it will be the exact same conversation-- like, nothing happened.2
Wolters Kluwer Reviews FAQs
Wolters Kluwer has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 3,933 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Wolters Kluwer to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
69% of Wolters Kluwer employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wolters Kluwer 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.