Womply Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Cory Capoccia

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Love working with the rest of the sales team (especially my team) (in 13 reviews)

• I've learned a lot working here and like the other people I work with (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Changed compensation rates without notifying sales team (in 14 reviews)

• Can get repetitive going over same website for business owners (in 4 reviews)

1. "Product Operations Associate"

Current Employee - Product Operations Associate in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Product Operations Associate in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Womply full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to be, nice people, fun environment. Start up, so everything is changing.

Cons

Traffic around work place. Start up, so everything is changing.

2. "Account Executive"

I have been working at Womply full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent Benefits, High Performance really does equal high income! The only pressure I get here is the pressure I put on myself to do better the next day because I know exactly the number I need to hit to earn what I want to earn, and all it takes is focus and doing my job. I love that the company is completely transparent about compensation. 100k is possible in the first year.

Cons

I wish there was a company match 401k but I hear they are working on that! Womply is a company that clearly invests in their people.

Advice to Management

I love the transparent and honest feedback provided by all the managers and even upper management. Thank you for providing solid leadership that propels the company and MY career forward.

3. "Senior Account Executive"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Lehi, UT

I worked at Womply full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good commissions, high energy work environment, and good snacks.

Cons

I sometimes felt uncomfortable with some of the work practices that weren't officially condoned but were widely practiced.

Advice to Management

Train your people to be more clear and transparent with customers, remember that you want long term customers and positive not negative PR.

4. "Senior Account Executive"

I have been working at Womply (More than 3 years)

Pros

Top notch talent with a group/company focus

Cons

standard new product/business launching hurdles

5. "A tech company with integrity"

I have been working at Womply full-time

Pros

The product is something the small business world needs and it's good to be a part of spreading the word about it. Values are real, not cliches.

Cons

Training was rushed and could have been more structured. Curriculum still in flux

6. "Senior Account Executive"

I have been working at Womply full-time

Pros

great personalities in all departments

Cons

long long long ramp up, hiring managers exaggerate ease of hitting goals that will result in good pay and exaggerate average pay at 65K - reality is more like 40K, favoritism, no documentation provided on commissions paid, constantly in a state of flux

Advice to Management

provide documentation of commission; no more favoritism - give everyone a chance to excel by giving everyone equal opportunities

"Just getting started but..."

I have been working at Womply full-time

Pros

My experiences with the people at Womply have been very good so far. The hiring process was open and honest, and they worked very hard and understood that it was as important for me to interview them as it was for them to interview me which was refreshing,

People all have been top notch: sharp and transparent. Leadership in place is very good, they seem to know their strengths and weaknesses and are looking to bring people in to augment which is a fantastic level of self awareness.

So far my interactions with the teams have solid. They seem to be smart people who believe in what they are trying to accomplish.

Solid technology platform in place which means more green fields and less cleaning up past technical debt.

Cons

While I am a big believer in being in the office, the WFH policy is rather draconian and not aligned with most tech shops I spoke with before signing on.

Seems like there is some communication & engagement challenges across parts of the organization which is normal for a company in it's current growth cycle, but it's something to consider.

"Honest, thorough and friendly process"

Current Employee - Devops in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Devops in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Womply full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Womply is a real SaaS company with real customers, serving an underserved and interesting market. The engineering team is smart and experienced, and the pace is fast and challenging without being back-breaking.

Cons

If you prefer the lugubrious pace of Corporate America, this probably isn't for you.

Advice to Management

You've done a great job dealing with all the normal early startup challenges, now do the same for the mid-sized to big challenges that are coming.

9. "So many great changes"

Current Employee - Sales in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Sales in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Womply full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Womply since last summer and have seen so many great changes. They brought in new sales management to help Chris (he's a great sales director) and our sales have almost tripled since. They gave us a new commission structure and since then have added more money twice. They also got rid of clawbacks that we had before. We also have new incentives. They added pto and paid holidays as well so now we get around 20 paid days that we never had before.

The leads are great. We don't get a lot of objections but you do have to make a lot of call backs since we sell to small businesses and they are very busy.

Cons

The desks stink. We need new ones. We also take off a couple weeks in december which is great for time off but sucks for commissions.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the reps and keep promoting team leads.

"Getting Better and Better!"

Current Employee - Manager in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Womply full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As one of the longest tenured employees in the Lehi, UT office, I have seen the growth and evolution of a tech company in a new market. As with any new market expansion, there have been some growing pains and bumps along the way.
    I can say however, that Womply has definitely begun to make a name for itself within the Utah market and it is exciting to see the positive results of hiring good people, having a great product and having ambitious goals. A few of the Pros in my opinion are:

Listening-Executives have done a great job over the last few months of soliciting and acting on feedback from all departments to help make Womply a place employees want to be long term.

Autonomy- Womply does a fantastic job of hiring talented people, giving them the tools and resources to do their job, and letting them go to work. Managers are given a lot of autonomy to manage their teams or projects with support and oversight when necessary.

People-There are many great people at Womply who are all driven to succeed and make a positive impact for the organization and for small businesses.

Benefits- Flexible time off, including encouraged time off the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Years. Our insurance rates actually dropped this year (when does that ever happen!) Frequent lunches, snacks, drinks etc.

Cons

As with any new company, we are still trying to figure some things out. Only a Con if you are adverse to change or want to be a small cog in a big machine.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to and acting on feedback received from quarterly surveys and management meetings. Continue to strive to show employees are valued, setting the tone from executive leadership and that permeates through the rest of the org.