What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is accessible and they've created a community among freelancers so we can help one another." (in 13 reviews)
- "Did I say that people there are amazing?" (in 11 reviews)
- "Great team and great projects" (in 10 reviews)
- "Most understanding admins and friendly community." (in 8 reviews)
- "The hours are flexible so it is perfect for graduate students like me." (in 8 reviews)
- "Low pay for too complex and time" (in 26 reviews)
- "The peer review process is flawed." (in 7 reviews)
- "If you're looking for formal, established training programs this may not be the best fit for you." (in 5 reviews)
- "All the good managers left some time after the pandemic and the new management seems to have no reliable/encouraging vision for the company." (in 4 reviews)
- "Since it is a freelance job, there are no benefits and no guarantee of work." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wonder Research and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 93 of over 463 reviews
Updated Jun 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Feb 22, 2023ResearcherFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
good work environment. the salaries are good.
the work tasks are hard to define. They don't pay you if you don't finish with 5 stars.
Wonder Research Reviews FAQs
Wonder Research has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 463 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Wonder Research to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
81% of Wonder Research employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wonder Research 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.