What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management yet management stays and maintains same suffocating environment for the staff to work in." (in 109 reviews)
- "Low salary and slow to grow" (in 62 reviews)
- "Apparently this is a company decision that immediate managers have no control over or awareness of." (in 29 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of Bd" (in 23 reviews)
- "There is not much development opertunities and no training." (in 22 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wood and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,960 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 17, 2023Automation EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Very knowledgeable senior engineers Friendly people Good management Good pay and benefits Good work / life balance
Can't think of any, really
Wood Reviews FAQs
Wood has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,432 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Wood to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
79% of Wood employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wood 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.