- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Pittsburgh, PA Area
- - Churchill, PA
- - North Braddock, PA
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Positive work environment, really enjoy the staff at the school I work at!
No downsides to share so far
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good salary and very goodbenefits
Utilize teacher Input more often
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Staff both faculty and support.
Local politics and history of losing sight of the main goal.
- Former Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very rewarding at times when working with students who actually want to learn. The full time teachers are very supportive and welcoming of substitute staff. Pay per day was higher than other schools. Seminars for continuing education are held regularly that were interesting.
Behavior management is a constant struggle throughout the day. You make more as a long-term sub, but you have to maintain a certain number of consecutive days in that role to get the pay bump and then they retroactively pay you for the first however many days already worked. This is nice except for the fact that you cannot take a vacation/sick day as a long-term sub without resetting your consecutive days mark. So if the mark is 40 consecutive days, you've worked 39, and you wake up throwing up the next morning and have to take off, then you just lost your count of days in that position and the extra pay for those 39 days.Continue reading
- Current Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Necessary function and tough environment
Low Pay and tough environment