Found 52 of over 56 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Real Estate
Real Estate Agent
I started Real Estate and I didn’t have the greatest mentor and based on that experience I didn’t think real estate was for me. But I want to give it another chance. How do I find a good mentor? Or should I join a team? I really want know the market and have my head in the game but I don’t know how or where to start. Your advice is greatly appreciated!
Got a burning question about Woodmont Properties (NJ)? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Woodmont Properties (NJ) employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great company to work for with amazing training opportunities" (in 4 reviews)
- "Woodmont Properties offers and inviting atmosphere filled with friendly employees and is very team driven." (in 4 reviews)
- "Cares deeply about its employees and likes to give people opportunities to grow." (in 4 reviews)
- "Team members, at all levels of the company, have a tremendous amount of pride in their work and are determined to contribute to the company's success." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great vision, great leadership, great working environment." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Woodmont Properties (NJ) and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Dec 24, 2022Community ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsEaston, PA
Great team environment. Everyone is willing to help each other.
Not as active in the PAA. Wished we did more activities in volunteering.1Woodmont Properties (NJ) Response10mo
Thank you for your feedback. We are continuously looking for ways to give back and serve the communities we work within.
- 2.0May 22, 2023Construction Site SuperintendentFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsPrinceton, NJ
Continuous building activity for 10 + years
Micro management from above on periphery, unusual elementsWoodmont Properties (NJ) Response4mo
Thank you for taking time to share your review. We look forward to another 10+ years of continuous building activity as a top employer! Feel free to share your insights with our leadership on what we can continue to do better in management, its always helpful.
Woodmont Properties (NJ) Reviews FAQs
Woodmont Properties (NJ) has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 56 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Woodmont Properties (NJ) to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
96% of Woodmont Properties (NJ) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Woodmont Properties (NJ) 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.