KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Woodmont Properties (NJ) Reviews

Updated Sep 27, 2022

Found 51 of over 54 reviews

4.4
Woodmont Properties (NJ) CEO Eric Witmondt (no image)
Eric Witmondt

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Growing the right way!

Sep 27, 2022 - Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The roots of our culture, the focus on people - building for them, building with them - and always striving to be the best as we grow.

Cons

Growing the right way is always a challenge and requires strong-willed, driven people who share a common goal.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Company

Sep 21, 2022 - Property Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for with amazing training opportunities

Cons

N/A cant really say anything

Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager

Thank you for this review! We are glad to hear that during your time with us, your experience was positive.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Sep 16, 2022 - Construction Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Woodmont is very organized, team-oriented and employees are generally very content in their roles.

Cons

Benefit plans/ premiums need improvement

Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager

Thank you for this review! If you have any questions or concerns regarding benefits, you can always reach out to our Benefits Specialist directly or speak with the People Division during their weekly open office hours.

4. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Aug 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers and executives. Truly feel part of a team.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager

Thank you for the review!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

WOW Culture!

Aug 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the recruiting process to the People Division onboarding, the company is amazing. It is obvious that Woodmont cares about the employees as people, not numbers!

Cons

No cons at this time.

Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager

Thank you for the review! Please contact the People Division with any thoughts, questions, or concerns if any arise.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Fake “family environment”

Aug 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

company events like the picninc

Cons

they dont actually value their employees, its a front to get you to work harder than they pay you for only for them to discard you when they’re done with you.

Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager

We just had our annual company picnic this year after two years of rescheduling it due to COVID. It was a great bonding event for our family-feel work environment to reconnect and get to know our newer employees. We believe these engagement events produce positivity in the workplace, increasing productivity that continues to be rewarded back to our team members in several ways that show us as a multi-award-winning employer of choice.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jul 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Opinions and contributions are valued -Managers care about your wellbeing - Paid Fairly

Cons

- Benefit plans/ premiums need improvement

Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with us. Our People Division is always actively working on ways to provide our team members with the best experience possible and are open to new ideas or recommendations. Please feel free to contact them with any questions or concerns you have regarding our available benefits plans.

8. 5.0

Great People-first Company Culture

Jun 24, 2022 - Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture has been positive and personable. Several individuals have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly recognizes its employees as people and cares about them beyond just their role within the company. Reporting directly to the company's president, I can honestly say that this atmosphere is cultivated from the top with senior leadership.

Cons

Nothing negative to say at this time. My first 60 days with the company have been great. I have found that the company is proactively making efforts to address any areas of opportunity.

3 people found this review helpful

Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager

We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for bringing your talents to Woodmont Properties.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growth is good. Let’s prepare.

Jun 22, 2022 - Leasing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

Your voice is heard, always. Feedback is almost too sought after, as it’s requested so much that leadership doesn’t know where to begin. If I have to take one more survey! Open to WFH and flexible opportunities, which is unheard of in the industry. Compensation (salary wise) is top of the class. However, keep in mind expectations are MUCH higher than other companies. You work your butt off for your pay here. The people. I love my team and my coworkers.

Cons

We are under staffed at many locations, even when fully staffed. Rapid growth continues, with even more coming. However, we are not prepared for it. We also do not have the structure in place to prepare those who want to grow because the Training Department is 1 person who is stretched to the max. Top people are already doing 120% with no end in sight. Benefits are almost comically expensive, 401K is weak, and life insurance policy at 30K is well below most companies. Our holidays also need to be revamped and aren’t inclusive (MLK/Juneteenth should be off. Would also love to see a PTO bank and overall revamp and increase in vacation. Waiting for my 5 years for an extra week has been rough. Not a lot of growth opportunities, and it seems that the company would rather look the other way for someone going above and beyond and performing duties of another role than promoting and compensating for it. If someone is doing the role, give them the title. You take advantage of top talent in this way. We hold onto bad employees and give too many chances for various reasons. Retention is great, but not to the detriment to the people who are busting their butts. Sometimes enough is enough.

2 people found this review helpful

Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager

We love that you know your voice is always heard at Woodmont, and we gain that from the confidential surveys we send out as a top employer. We find that team members are honest, giving leadership a roadmap to plan what they would like to tackle for the team members that mean so much to our company. We encourage you to continue raising your voice for the issues you mentioned that are being revamped. Our staffing models are reviewed annually just for that reason to ensure we support all the sites' needs. Our training department has an annual training plan that, as more requests come in, we will accommodate soon; however, it's about training our team members to teach others. Everyone is a trainer and learns to lead by example at first. Our anniversary PTO time is long gone for over a year. Some folks grandfathered into the benefit they earned, but we improved that a year ago. Our Talent Management Specialist's sole duty is to seek out talent internally and match them with a role or responsibility within the company. It's certainly something we review semi-annually. We don't think we have 'bad employees', and time is taken to treat every employee with dignity and respect. Those decisions take time; that sets us apart from others as a top employer. Our growth strategy is one that we are proud of; however, we take great accountability in doing things right for our team members. We are glad you reviewed us and that you have been with us for five years; loyalty and feedback like this always make us better, so thank you!

10. 5.0

Great company!

May 5, 2022 - Chief Financial Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent leadership team. Cares deeply about its employees and likes to give people opportunities to grow.

Cons

Growing very quickly which could lead to alienation of certain employees.

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for this review! If you have any questions or concerns you can always reach out to the People Division!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews

Woodmont Properties (NJ) Reviews FAQs

Woodmont Properties (NJ) has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 54 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Woodmont Properties (NJ) to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Woodmont Properties (NJ) employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Woodmont Properties (NJ). This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

88% of Woodmont Properties (NJ) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Woodmont Properties (NJ) 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Woodmont Properties (NJ) to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Woodmont Properties (NJ) Job Seekers