WorkWise Reviews | Glassdoor

0 Rating
  1. "Great place"

Former Employee - Installer in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at WorkWise full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Family like atmosphere. Everyone is friendly.

Cons

Slow advancement because everyone stays forever.

WorkWise2019-01-16

"Youthful Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at WorkWise full-time

Pros

I really enjoy the youthful culture at WorkWise. It is a a mix of people that include those with highly technical problem-solving skills, great insight to software design and lots and lots of industry-specific knowledge. Yet it's like a family atmosphere, where we know each other by our first name, and we are allowed to do our jobs - self directed, if you will - knowing that we have the backing of upper management. When you enjoy waking up in the morning and going to work - you know you've made the right choice.

Cons

We all work hard at doing the best we can possibly do. If you want a 9 to 5 job, with cookie-cutter job descriptions, this isn't the place for you.

WorkWise2015-09-18

"Great team-oriented culture!"

I have been working at WorkWise full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

As a long time employee of WorkWise, its been a pleasure to watch and be apart of the company’s growth. Management has always stayed in sync with the company mission statement that places employee well-being and customer satisfaction as a top priority. My manager's door is always open and my input is always considered and encouraged. Because of this, I feel like my contributions directly impact the success of the organization more than at any other company I've worked for. Bottom line: I truly look forward to coming to work every day and intend to be apart of this organization for a long time to come.

Cons

Not for those who prefer the culture of larger/public organizations.

WorkWise2015-05-05

"Nice culture"

I have been working at WorkWise

Pros

Coworkers are great to work with. Consultants, Support & Services team members have a tremendous amount of experience in ERP & CRM space. Senior mgmt cares about employee well being and encourage professional growth for the most part.

Cons

Limited on-going training, unclear growth strategy

WorkWise2014-12-29

"Great Place to Work and Grow"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

I worked at WorkWise full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

WorkWise maintains a unique culture offering employees a lot of flexibility in hours and work arrangements. There is a general feeling of teamwork among the different departments with a minimum of the usual corporate politics. Management operates with an open door policy and most of the major decisions are arrived at using a process of achieving a reasonable consensus after considering alternative points of view. The company' is constantly advancing its technology offering employees the ability to grow in their fields and broaden their career objectives into other areas. This sort of environment has resulted in many of us spending our entire careers in this company.

Cons

Not a lot to say here - working for a small company has certain limitations in salary potential but compensation in general is competitive with an upside offered by incentive and commission plans for many positions.

WorkWise2014-08-14

"The best place I've worked for."

I have been working at WorkWise full-time

Pros

A very respectful employer. We are empowered to discuss recommendations with management with respect to both the product and the work environment. Management solicits input from employees, and the company recognizes the need to balance work and life. Workwise does a very good job of recognizing and rewarding hard work and extra effort.

Cons

May not be the right fit for people who don't thrive in a team environment.

WorkWise2014-08-16

"Great place to work !"

I have been working at WorkWise full-time for more than a year

Pros

Workwise is a great company to work for and has an excellent reputation from the outside. Ownership and the management team really goes out of their way to put employee’s first and the company in a constant position of growth. This company is headed in the right direction and I am excited to be part of the WorkWise team.

Cons

None that I can think of.

WorkWise2014-07-30

"Beware"

I worked at WorkWise full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Some loyal employees and customers

Cons

very incestuous company starting with the owner and president. They make promises on bonus' but you can never collect as they will never share the numbers or formula. This is one of the little software companies that really only fits the very small company or ones that have no money to invest in real technology.

WorkWise2014-03-20

WorkWise Response

July 29, 2014Human Resources Manager

We are very sorry that you did not have a great experience at WorkWise. WorkWise has a long-standing, excellent reputation among employees, customers, business partners and the community. WorkWise was named a leading place of employment for 4 consecutive years in southeastern Wisconsin by an independent organization, exclusively as a result of employee surveys. In 2014 WorkWise had the highest rating among all technology companies surveyed. Additionally, our large base of customers which include private, public and Fortune 500 companies, consistently rate us with “A” grades in overall satisfaction. We would welcome the opportunity to meet on any issues that you have with WorkWise.

Continue reading
  9. "Great work environment with amazing management"

Current Employee - Labourer

I have been working at WorkWise part-time for less than a year

Pros

-Great co-workers -Amazing CEO -Resonable pay based on experience -Job site close to train and moderately close to downtown -Overtime is offered depending how badly you want it

Cons

-Changing start times (some what a pro) -Possibility of not have an 8 hour day

WorkWise2019-10-19

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews