Workforce Solutions URG Reviews | Glassdoor

Workforce Solutions URG Reviews

1.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Workforce Solutions - Poor Leadership"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

I worked at Workforce Solutions URG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The organization has a good purpose and is located downtown. There were a few people who were good to work with.

Cons

Management is confusing and unclear about their expectations, and there is no clear direction on what needs to be done. Management is constantly changing objectives and strategies with new acronyms and “guiding principles.” This makes for a very ineffective work environment. The organization has high turnover and finds ways to force people who don’t conform to leadership’s way of thinking without necessarily firing them. An employee will not get promoted or last long in the organization if they express a differing opinion from management. Some members of leadership have questionable ethical values.

Advice to Management

Leadership is ineffective. It may be time to consider stepping down for the organization to move into a positive direction and be successful.

"This is a very difficult place to work."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Pros

I am trying to think of something... really I am. I met some really nice people and gained decent work experience. I was also able to briefly serve my community, though indirectly.

Cons

Poor, inexperienced management. Unprofessional and downright hostile at times. The organization does a poor job of retaining quality staff. There is very high turnover at this organization. In one word, "dysfunctional."

Advice to Management

People who always agree are dangerous to keep around. Contrary opinions often lead to better planning. There is no need to yell at/insult staff. Positive reinforcement goes a long way to improving employee morale and turn around employee performance.