Cover image for Working Solutions

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Being forced to either work other programs or they will make very few hours available to you(in 37 reviews)
  • "No benefits of course since it's a contract program.(in 25 reviews)
  • "Lack of communication, no team meetings, I have no idea whom my supervisor is, the pay should be better, to many courses required(in 14 reviews)
  • "Upper management doew not waok the talk.(in 5 reviews)
  • "There are absolutely no benefits, time off, insurance or anything with this terrible company!(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Working Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

great

Nov 9, 2022 - Human Resources Recruiter & Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits remote team management and atmosphere

Cons

there are absolutely zero cons

Working Solutions Response

We're so glad that you love it here! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

16+ yrs and counting!!!

Oct 7, 2022 - Performance Specialist in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere with other employees who exude positive attitudes because we enjoy working her. Competitive pay. Work from home. A leadership who assists with our growth and wants us to succeed. Benefits. 401K. Virtual team building activities. A management who literally asks for our input and makes us feel included. I could go on and on.

Cons

The only con if I have to find one is cheaper healthcare but it's going up across America so I don't think we can help that.

Working Solutions Response

Thanks so much for sharing about your experience! We're so glad we get to work with great people like yourself. WooHoo! to 16 years and counting.

3. Join the Working Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

great job

Nov 9, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

lots of help good pay work from home

Cons

sometimes to much is expected

Working Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate the hard work you do on behalf of our clients.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

You can't believe these reviews!

Oct 7, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working solutions is a contractor position. Your pay depends upon your ability to succeed. I have worked with this company over 3 years now. I wont go anywhere else. You schedule what you are available to work. The resources and support team are super fast and resolve the issues quickly.

Cons

No health insurance. You could purchase your own private insurance.

Working Solutions Response

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! We're so glad that you're a part of our independent contractor community. It truly is a great, flexible side gig that works for many lifestyles!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredibly smart and professional team

Oct 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super intelligent and seasoned industry employee team.

Cons

Because of the efficiencies they've built in there is very low turnover.

Working Solutions Response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback!

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

Dare to dream.. somewhere else

Sep 15, 2022 - Corporate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate position was remote but they decided to start having the team come into the office more.

Cons

If you work for Corporate, you will first learn in your HR orientation that the company does not give raises and only bonuses for people who “directly impact the bottom line.” That is setup for only the limited, important people because anyone else’s contributions to the company aren’t significant. People will talk about you, manipulate you then gaslight you. Trust no one. This is what people talk about when they say toxic workplace and the whole sham is disgusting. Skip this place and thank me later.

1 person found this review helpful

Working Solutions Response

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Working Solutions strives to offer a caring culture and competitive compensation. Because we're always looking for ways to improve, feedback is welcomed. We take our culture very seriously and work to ensure that employees feel seen, heard, and valued. Our HR team has an open door policy and is always there to help when employees identify potential areas of growth for the company.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Oct 9, 2022 - CNA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay for the time

Cons

Work life balance is a little off

Working Solutions Response

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience. We're so happy to have you be a part of our community!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pay sucks

Sep 23, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

You have control of when you want to work.

Cons

The per hour rate sucks

3 people found this review helpful

Working Solutions Response

We're so glad you're enjoying the flexibility of being an independent contractor with Working Solutions. We encourage agents to keep an eye out for new Working Solutions programs that align with their interests, skills, and compensation goals. Our customer care pros have earned up to $19/hour plus bonuses and incentives. We strive to offer a variety of flexible opportunities with competitive compensation.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love it

Sep 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Convenient and easy. Free classes are provided to help you.

Cons

Not much cons so far

Working Solutions Response

We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience so far. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!

11. 2.0

Working solutions

Oct 10, 2022 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

Make your own hours and work from home.

Cons

When it comes to technical problems you really can't get any support.

Working Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We're so sorry that this was your experience. We recognize that there's always room for us to grow and improve. We'll use this feedback to better support our community.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 393 Reviews
</>Embed

Working Solutions Reviews FAQs

Working Solutions has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 888 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Working Solutions to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Working Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Working Solutions. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

78% of Working Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Working Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Working Solutions to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Working Solutions Job Seekers