WorkplaceDynamics Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Doug Claffey

"Unlike any other"

I have been working at WorkplaceDynamics full-time

Pros

WorkplaceDynamics has a mission to make the world a better place to work together and it is visible every day in all areas of the business. We work hard, we play hard and at the end of the day we know that what we do makes a difference. We have numerous ways to communicate with each other and with leadership.

Cons

Some people here may not understand a good thing when they see it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

2. "Client Services"

Pros

Compensation, some coworkers, hours, vacation, events, customers, interesting field and work facilities. Week off paid at the end of year. Bonuses.

Cons

Management and preferential treatment to the people that say they agree with leadership decisions even if they do not agree with the choices.

Advice to Management

CEO has a huge ego. Self-serving and vindictive.

"Recruiting Coordinator"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Exton, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Exton, PA

I have been working at WorkplaceDynamics full-time

Pros

My manager is the best manager I have worked for. The people that I work with make me enjoy coming to work everyday. The company really does live up to its mission. I don't feel like just another employee here the CEO and President take the time to get to know you which is something you don't hear very often.

Cons

No cons unless you are a miserable person, then this is not the place for you

Advice to Management

Keep getting to know employees even more. Feeling appreciated makes me enjoy working here.

5. "A company that lives its mission"

Pros

The company’s mission is “Making the world a better place to work together” and the company strives to do that every day. We are constantly encouraged to think “Outside-In” and that shows in our interactions with our customers as well as with the products we develop for them. Inside the company there is a lot of time and resources invested in training to help us work better and smarter.

Cons

Overall, I see no major cons.

Advice to Management

Keep listening. Innovation can come from anywhere in the organization.

"Awesome place and live what they preach"

I have been working at WorkplaceDynamics full-time

Pros

constant communication between upper management and regular employees with morning meetings once a week.

SLT definitely cares a lot about everyone in the organization and it shows in what they are doing here.

Cons

none that i can think of at the moment

Advice to Management

keep it up

"Great company, great mission"

I have been working at WorkplaceDynamics full-time

Pros

WorkplaceDynamics is a fun, energizing environment. We work hard but every day is new and different for me. We have several events each month where the whole company comes together. We continue to grow and are working on creating a new product. We have a great mission, great values and a great team.

Cons

Some of the people are constantly negative. Never happy. They bring others down with their negativity.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Many of us are excited for the future.

"Not what I thought"

Pros

Made awesome life long friends

Cons

Senior leadership pretends to want to know feedback but are more worried about their own agenda. Unqualified managers picked based on friendship not skill level.

Advice to Management

You are losing good people. Open your foggy eyes.

"A Company that Invests in their Employees!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

I have been working at WorkplaceDynamics full-time

Pros

They truly invest in you and want you to do well.
    They provide us with excellent training and they are always looking for ways to make us better. (Keeping us sharp so to speak)
    Great atmosphere, and supportive teams and managers.
    Friendly and competitive co-workers.
    Senior Leadership LISTENS.
    Opportunity for growth internally.
    The FUN department is always stopping in for some fun.
    Great vacation time and benefits.
    Founding B corp.
    WE ARE GROWING!

Cons

I've been here awhile now, and I still don't have any.

Advice to Management

Keep listening, keep hiring internally and moving employees "up the ladder." Keep training us and keeping us sharp. Keep hiring the best and don't bring on anyone who doesn't completely believe in our mission.

"Top Workplaces Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Exton, PA

I have been working at WorkplaceDynamics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

9-5 job - leave work behind at the end of the day. The company has a good work/life balance. Employees are not expected to work outside of work. There are many social activities and employees are highly encouraged to participate even if it means taking them away from work responsibilities. 90% of the co-workers are phenomenal people, honest, down to earth and very helpful.

Cons

Employees are treated like children and meant to be seen not heard. Managers are a bit full of themselves and do not value the opinions of employees even though all-hands meetings are common. The "sales" side of business is the hardest department to work in because there's a "means girls" mentality that starts at the top.

The CEO is passive aggressive. He continuously asks questions as if he is open to the answer but employees know that they have to answer the way he wants otherwise risk losing their job. As an example, check out the bad employee review from February. Following the review, the rest of the employees were asked how they felt about the review and their answers were posted on Glassdoor. Do you think any employee felt safe giving an honest response?

Advice to Management

1) Worry less about popularity and more about creating a long-term strategy. The company seems to be run for "today" with little consideration for the changing environment. Apply a strategy that allows year-round relationship development with customers and stop coddling newspapers. You're letting newspaper partners walk all over you instead of creating a win-win relationship. No wonder clients value the award and not the workplace improvement services. That's the reputation you're creating by way of business priorities.

2) Stop bashing companies like Glassdoor (blog post on your website). At least Glassdoor has honest reviews. Employers who really care about Employee Engagement get more value out of Glassdoor then they do from your annual award survey or employee engagement apps. If you want to improve your reputation as an effective survey provider, start from within.

3) Consider taking greater steps to retain your innovative employees. Turnover at the top should be more strongly considered.

11. "Appreciative Employee"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Exton, PA

I have been working at WorkplaceDynamics part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best reason to work here is to work for our President, Dan Kessler. He is without a doubt, the most honest, hard working, compassionate Senior Manager I've ever had the opportunity in my life to meet. He is a real human. No agenda except to make sure that all employees feel safe and happy at their workplace. I've recently read a very sad review written on February 13, 2015, by someone who clearly will find discontent in all areas of her (or perhaps, his) life....this individual has figuratively taken Dan Kessler and unfairly put his back against the wall and has laughed in his face - . That individual should do me a favor and please leave the company....you are not part of a team, you are a destructive person who will continue to find only sadness in all areas of your life. Pathetic. Why don't you join the military and go overseas and take care of ISIS? You'll learn a huge life lesson and perhaps grow up. But you are a coward, and cowards hide. It makes me sick that you work near me.

Cons

Unhappy employees who, clearly born with a silver spoon in their First World Problem mouths, cannot appreciate a great thing when they see or experience it.

Advice to Management

Keep your heads up and continue living the mission. Do not give up. Please.