World Changers Church Reviews | Glassdoor

Current Employees

3.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Creflo Dollar

1. "WORKING TO PROMOTE THE VISION"

Current Employee - Data Entry Analyst in College Park, GA
    Current Employee - Data Entry Analyst in College Park, GA

I have been working at World Changers Church full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

In my department we come together as a family working toward a common goal. Our Manager treats us with respect and yet she maintains the high standards that is set by the ministry. Everyone isn't perfect but what department is yet we don't let those few dictate the majority. I work in Data Entry and I can say that my coach as she likes to be called is more qualified in her area and then some than those who walk around with degrees and certificates. I'm blessed to be working with her and not under her because she exudes the character of a woman with goals, leadership, honesty, tact and empathy. Yet her peers treat her like she's beneath them when in actuality she's way ahead! I've heard some negative things about her from others but based on her character it shows their jealousy and ignorant mindset because they fear her knowledge and she hasn't received a degree. Her relationship status is not a factor because she works very hard and has earned her position thru experience, time, knowledge and prayer.

Cons

Negative mindsets of the people with degrees or certificates who think they're qualified but aren't and it makes our jobs harder cleaning up their mess. Some use their title and connection to get away with being disrespectful, hurtful and also using God to justify their behavior

Advice to Management

Continue doing your department audits and for those that have negative comments look into further. Some maybe legit and some maybe out of anger of not getting their way. We have 3 people in our area now who want so much to run something not to promote the vision but to promote their own agenda and pay increase. They will say and do anything to make our Manager look bad. Hint....if you sit down and talk to them you will see this.

2. "Getting better"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA

I have been working at World Changers Church full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The CEO and COO are working very hard to make this a great place to work. They have added several benefits including healthy snacks, car wash, company picnic and other things to make to the a better place to work.

Cons

They need a 401k program that benefits the employees. Turnover rate is too high and employee concerns need to be heard before termination.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with making this a desirable place to work. The heart of the staff is with you.

3. "More carnal than spiriual"

Current Employee - Payroll Administrator in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Payroll Administrator in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Co-workers helpful and thoughtful
    1hr lunch
    plenty of work

Cons

Senior management 'clickish'. Management can't discern when to be spiritual or professional.
    Huge turn-over. People are fired at least every two-weeks; this is no exaggeration. Rules only apply and enforced based on who you know. The only people who get raises are people who work close with the pastor. Very top-heavy organization.

Advice to Management

Fire Harriett Houston, HR Director. she is a bad seed. She smiles but is a snake. Ask anyone, ANYONE who has dealt with her uncouth, unprofessional behavior. She uses inappropriate language to staff members consistently.

4. "Good place to work, very busy"

Current Employee - Network Technician in College Park, GA
    Current Employee - Network Technician in College Park, GA

Pros

Nice atmosophere as you would expect. Good pay.

Cons

Long hours; lots of work split among a few individuals

Advice to Management

More time off

5. "Wonderful"

I have been working at World Changers Church full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved the data entry part of the position as I love keyboarding and working on computers. I enjoyed the customer service talking and assisting members, partners and ministry personnel as well.

Cons

Hard to advance in other areas as the departments.

Advice to Management

Give cost of living raises, if not every year, ever 2 years.
    Do not castrate people who don't act, think or look like you.
    Office culture is mean and nasty; give managers, leaders more training on how to communicate effectively without trying to destroy their subordinates.

6. "Grreat cause but poor leadership and execution"

Pros

Christian cause
    Free company gym
    Discounts on merchandise
    Many employees are wonderful, faithful people

Cons

The pay is abysmal. Employees are often disrespected and treated unfairly. Unskilled, uneducated and unknowledgeable people are placed in leadership positions without any management training. The promotion process is a real mystery. Raises are generally never granted, even for excellent employees.

Advice to Management

Please listen to the employees. We're not all bad people. Some of us came to the company to really make a difference, however, the unfair policies and lack of positive encouragement make it quite challenging.