World Changers Church Reviews | Glassdoor

1.0
Creflo Dollar
1 Rating

1. "Very Disappointing"

Former Employee - I'd Rather Not Say But I Had Responsibility In A Major Department in College Park, GA

I worked at World Changers Church full-time

Pros

No cursing like in secular places,

Cons

The people they hired were really not qualified, the pay was low for that industry, they were disorganized and didn't really know their jobs. I was very disappointed to see it function like that behind the scenes.

Advice to Management

They need to hire management and supervisors who are QUALIFIED to manage staff and not college buddies and relatives or the faithful servants from the choir and parking lot ministry. Just because someones been with the church for 15 years doesn't make them qualified to lead a department of paid professionals. I think they hire people who will accept less and aren't as qualified as they could or should be. Its an old pentecostal church front mindset wrapped up in a mega church building.

2. "More carnal than spiriual"

Current Employee - Payroll Administrator in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Payroll Administrator in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Co-workers helpful and thoughtful
    1hr lunch
    plenty of work

Cons

Senior management 'clickish'. Management can't discern when to be spiritual or professional.
    Huge turn-over. People are fired at least every two-weeks; this is no exaggeration. Rules only apply and enforced based on who you know. The only people who get raises are people who work close with the pastor. Very top-heavy organization.

Advice to Management

Fire Harriett Houston, HR Director. she is a bad seed. She smiles but is a snake. Ask anyone, ANYONE who has dealt with her uncouth, unprofessional behavior. She uses inappropriate language to staff members consistently.

3. "Don't Be Fooled by the Hype"

Pros

They paid on time and clean place to work. Very dedicated staff.

Cons

Lack of communication is on purpose to keep staff guessing and confused. Very unproductive and stressful place to work. All things are controlled by one person . Employee's haven't received a raise in years. Benefits are expensive. But you are expected to appreciate everything they do for you. Buyer beware.

Advice to Management

Why waste time giving advice, they don't listen or care.

4. "Grreat cause but poor leadership and execution"

Pros

Christian cause
    Free company gym
    Discounts on merchandise
    Many employees are wonderful, faithful people

Cons

The pay is abysmal. Employees are often disrespected and treated unfairly. Unskilled, uneducated and unknowledgeable people are placed in leadership positions without any management training. The promotion process is a real mystery. Raises are generally never granted, even for excellent employees.

Advice to Management

Please listen to the employees. We're not all bad people. Some of us came to the company to really make a difference, however, the unfair policies and lack of positive encouragement make it quite challenging.