World Patent Marketing Reviews

Scott Cooper
0 Rating
  1. "Great Place To Grow"

I have been working at World Patent Marketing full-time

Pros

Very friendly staff and fast paced atmosphere. Room for growth.

Cons

No cons as of yet. Great place to work.

August 13, 2016President

Thanks for the nice review Scott J. Cooper, CEO and Creative Director World Patent Marketing

2. "Marketing Consultant"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant

I have been working at World Patent Marketing full-time

Pros

World Patent Marketing guarantees your exposure with a strong publicity campaign lead by result driven experts in PR, graphic design, and patenting

Cons

I have enjoyed working for this progressive company and am looking forward to my contributions as I assist with market expansion.

August 13, 2016President

Thank you for uplifting comments. Hope you continue to enjoy your work experience. Scott J. Cooper, CEO and Creative Director World Patent Marketing

"Great Place to work and Grow"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Miami Beach, FL

I have been working at World Patent Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone treats you like family including the CEO which is very rare in most companies. The pay is great, lots of room for growth and improving your work skills. Overall I recommend this job to anyone who is looking for a long term career.

Cons

Parking is expensive and most weeks are 45+ hours so you never know what hours you will be working.

August 24, 2015President

Thank you for your review. You suggestion will be taken under consideration at the next staff meeting. - Scott

"Very happy"

I have been working at World Patent Marketing part-time

Pros

We have no real competition

Cons

The CEO is so busy that he doesn't even know my name and I have been working here for three months. The company got too big. He's a nice guy and works very hard but he doesn't have time to communicate with all the employees.

June 20, 2015President

I appreciate the comment. But I still don't know who you are because this is an anonymous review. Make an appointment to come see me Monday morning. You are probably right - I should get to know the employees better - but please realize we have over 400 employees now in different countries. My job isn't that easy.

5. "Product Director"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Miami Beach, FL

I have been working at World Patent Marketing full-time

Pros

Great environment and great earnings potential. Get to help clients become successful.

Cons

Long hours and many phone calls

6. "Project Manager"

I have been working at World Patent Marketing full-time

Pros

World Patent Marketing has completely changed my life. Growing up in the high-end fashion industry ( working with companies like Gucci, Valentino, ect.) I have only known retail. Like anyone in retail reading this (or any 9-5 job for that matter), you are fully aware of the restrictions that the job comes with it. Fixed hours, set lunch times, and an increase of income is subject to your managers / supervisors preference towards you. For the first time in my life I make my own schedule, my own breaks, my own vacations and most importantly my own income. I attend all of my families important events and enjoy Sunday with my wife. I make more money then ever all within a fun and exciting environment. Most importantly, the leadership in this company is unprecedented. Unlike many companies, the CEO's door is always open. Scott J. Cooper has been a leader and mentor for me since the get go. In short the company offer freedom, growth, leadership and the ability to build the future.

Cons

I have yet to find a con while working in this company. The only con I can think of is why Glassdoor requires 20 words to complete this section.

July 28, 2015President

I appreciate your support - I know the fast growth and international expansion has been tough on a lot of our employees - keep up the good work and always be brutally honest with our clients! They appeciate it and it is the secret to our growth and reputation.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Content Manager in Miami Beach, FL

I have been working at World Patent Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Plenty of upward mobility, plenty of chances to move up with opportunity, family oriented atmosphere, getting a chance to really help and feel good about myself to help others live the american dream!!

Cons

insane work hours, company is so busy they have a hard time keeping up with demand, i need a vacation

May 29, 2015President

Thank you for the kind words. We are doing our best to hire to keep up with the increased demand. Scott

"Great pay but they victimize people"

2.0
    Patent Guy in Miami Beach, FL

I worked at World Patent Marketing

Pros

You can make 10,000 a week if you stick to it. The environment is exciting and it's fun to talk to people about their ideas.

Cons

As long as people we'll patent it. We fake like there's a review committee and we fill people full of air about their idea, that way when we tell them how much they have to pay they'll at least consider it. I found it hard to pray on people even though the money was good.

August 24, 2015President

I find this review to be very troubling as as you can probably imagine. I don't believe you were affiliated with this organization but if I am wrong, hopefully you found employment at a company that lives up your ethical standards. I would like to address each of your claims: 1) We have employees making "10,000 a week" - that is simply false. Our project managers can earn a comfortable living but nothing even close to what you mentioned. 2) "We fake like there is a review committee" - again not true. I personally put the review committee together. An idea can not go past review if it is not approved by committee. It is not even possible for our software to move an idea forward without out a Member of the Review Committee authorizing it. This is something you should have known. The committee operates out of another office. We make sure to keep a "Chinese Wall" between those that communicate with the clients and the committee members to avoid any conflict. 3) "I found it hard to pray on people even though the money was good." - Please explain how what we do is praying on people? The last thing we want to do as a company is give entrepreneurs and inventors unrealistic expectations about their ideas and inventions. I published an article recently titled: WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING RICH OFF A NEW INVENTION? NOT GOOD! http://bit.ly/1NF9cU0 Please read it. I make it very clear that the chance of success on a new invention is not good. Most people are not successful just as most people are not successful in the stock market or restaurants or other small businesses. We offer aspiring entrepreneurs and inventors an opportunity to pursue an idea that they would be unable attempt on their own. If what you say is true, why would I spend my time publishing and promoting articles that are totally inconsistent with what you have said? Why is your review so different from every other review we have received? Why do we have a prominent advisory board consisting of former US attorneys, surgeons and prominent military figures? Why does the company support causes to help the cause of young entrepreneurs and underprivileged children? Think about it. Scott J. Cooper CEO and Creative Director World Patent Marketing

"Uncapped Earnings"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at World Patent Marketing full-time

Pros

The earning potential is great! To patent an idea globally is a rush. Great professional people. Managers are great people to work with. Great office space. When I'm home, I'm thinking about work. I really love my job at World Patent Marketing. It's only been 4 weeks and I love attending work everyday.Hate to miss a day. When you voluntary attend work on Sun, you hv to really love something about it. Success is a sacrifice! Relationships, friends , etc I hv lost because I'm so focused on being successful at my job. U must put in time. What you put in is what you will receive.

Cons

Long hours to be successful. Relationship and friendship status may decline. But hey, success is a sacrifice. Achieving the ultimate goal isn't easy!

I appreciate your feedback. Keep it up! Scott

"MY EXPERIENCE AT WORLD PATENT MARKETING"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Miami Beach, FL

I have been working at World Patent Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

For the last 3 years World Patent Marketing has been the best company to work for in and out.Our professional teams and investors are the best in the industry. I'm very satisfied with our company's policy on confidentiality. Towards keeping our client's projects under tight security. I'm happy that World Patent Marketing is hard on those that break policy.We are blessed to be recognized with a small % of our client's royalties when it comes to the success of our client's Idea here at World Patent Marketing.We are all here to become millionaire's in the industry just like our client's.Great opportunity for those that have drive to spend countless hours working hard to make our clientele happy.

Cons

Demanding work and long hours to service our Global clientele around the World.

May 29, 2015President

Thank you for the positive review. I appreciate all of our employees' hard work. Scott

Viewing 11 - 20 of 35 English Reviews