World Services Reviews

1. 5.0

Honest Perspective

Sep 5, 2020 - Developer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you have never spoken with the owner, you should. This guy is amazing and genuinely cares about his staff. If you are committed to your job, I believe, he would do anything for you.

Cons

The company needs more managers who care as much as the owner.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Tough but Fun Interview Process and Culture

Sep 4, 2020 - Programmer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was technically challenging but also fun due to the energy and personalities of the management team. Note to any potential candidates, come prepared and only have info on your resume that you know well. The company has a great culture.

Cons

The onboarding process was a little choppy due to all of the government documents that needed to be completed. This was my first time working on a government contract so this may be the normal process.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Consultant

Sep 4, 2020 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a Consultant, I have worked for various companies. You will continue to hear great things about this company in the upcoming years. Management is doing everything they can to take care of their employees, and consultants. I love that management consistently talks about their values.

Cons

The company seems to be in a growth mode, and the President has excellent leadership skills and is knowledgable. However, I believe he needs other executives that can match his drive, commitment and vision.

4. 5.0

Employee Happiness Important to Company

Sep 4, 2020 - Engineer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never worked for a company that seems to care about employees as much as this company.

Cons

about employees as much as this company.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Challenging work and fun and collaborative team

Sep 4, 2020 - Network Specialist in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work and tasks are challenging. I truly enjoy my co-workers,we have a fun and collaborative team. I work for clients who appreciate the solutions we deliver. I have been provided opportunities for advancement and taking on more responsibilities.

Cons

It is none for me

6. 5.0

Positive and competent company

Sep 4, 2020 - Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I appreciate a company that does not tolerate negative people. This company truly takes attitudes seriously. I have seen a couple of individuals that were hired and they were highly-skilled and talented but had negative attitudes. None of these people lasted in this company. I so appreciate the management team understanding the importance of a great attitude.

Cons

I have been with the company for 2 years and any cons I may have encountered were corrected SWIFTLY.

7. 5.0

Excellent

Sep 4, 2020 - Data Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Right now 100% remote environment. Despite the remote environment, your co-workers feel like friends and family. The compensation is fair and competitive. An excellent place to develop current skills and pick up new ones.

Cons

The client for our project can be rather particular and slightly challenging but management does a good mitigating any concerns.

8. 5.0

Good Company

Sep 5, 2020 - Systems Administrative in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Expectations for some contractor is pretty low but World Services believes in exceeding expectations. I recommend friends to look into this company.

Cons

I would like to see better benefits but I understand this is a growing company they generally look out for the best interest of the employees.

9. 5.0

Great Government Contracting Firm

Sep 5, 2020 - Developer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a government contractor your satisfaction is mostly based on the project you are on. I love my current project. Most of my coworkers have many years of experience. This differs from my last job where I worked with several unexperienced hires. The client appears to likes us and the project is going very well. My salary is above average.

Cons

Not aware of any things

10. 5.0

Professional and Capable Company

Sep 5, 2020 - Technical Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers are accommodating, reasonable, and very professional. Workloads and deadlines are challenging but fair. Highly recommended place to work.

Cons

Very few, nothing significant. Overall, a fantastic place to work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 English Reviews