What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and lack of progression routes" (in 27 reviews)
- "Some micro management in metrics and performance." (in 22 reviews)
- "It’s an either or situation you don’t get your hourly AND commission." (in 15 reviews)
- "Better leadership at the executive level could propel WTH to greater heights." (in 9 reviews)
- "However, get chummy with managers at a bar after work and you'll probably have a shoe" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of World Travel Holdings and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 425 of over 430 reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Sep 22, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearTennessee City, TN
Remote Slight flexibility in scheduling Option to always work overtime
The position started at $14 an hr and was raised to $15 hr after I was with the company a couple months. This was a company wide raise. I felt like for the amount of work and overtime constantly required for this job the pay was still insufficient. After being with the company 2 months they threw more training on us with more expectations. We were made to take sales calls as well without being paid commissions while there was an entire sales team that did make commissions. Overall low pay for the work but it was remote so they felt they could get away with it.
World Travel Holdings Reviews FAQs
World Travel Holdings has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 430 reviews left anonymously by employees. 34% of employees would recommend working at World Travel Holdings to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -20% over the last 12 months.
34% of World Travel Holdings employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated World Travel Holdings 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.