Found 1 review
- WorldSpace Inc LogoStarStarStarStarStar
RecommendsNo opinion of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation and Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at WorldSpace Inc
1) Great people working together as a team. 2) Reasonable compensation and good benefits. 3) Lots of opportunity to learn different aspects of the business. 4) An exciting line of business, where you work with a mix of really interesting mix of people, from satellite engineers to radio personalities. 5) A global company where you are exposed to many different cultures.
1) A shaky business model with a doubtful future (I guess that can be said of all satellite radio right now). 2) A global company where you have to be ready to work with people in many different time zones. This can have a negative effect on your work/life balance.
Advice to Management
1) Give up on India, focus on Europe.WorldSpace Inc2008-10-30