WorldVentures Holdings Customer Service Reviews | Glassdoor

2.7
WorldVentures Holdings Chief Executive Officer Josh Paine
Josh Paine
1 Rating
  1. "Best job I’ve ever had!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Plano, TX

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros

• culture is on point • management really seems to care • great work to home and home to work environment • I’ve only been working there a week and already feel apart of the family • fun!

Cons

• recruitment lack of communication

Advice to Management

Maybe hire more trainers!

WorldVentures Holdings2018-12-22

""Appreciated" but unorganized"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun company events, like monthly Happy Hour and bday celebrations. Nice that they try to be health-conscious Potlucks and other celebrations for holidays, birthdays and random events

Cons

Not professional in the distribution of information like program launches No real answers to provide to the members or Reps regarding escalations, a lot of shoulder shrugs and being given the run- around (which we then have to give members and reps the run-around) Poor training program, unimportant processes and information reviewed, missed out on major and key objectives that we're actually doing daily (great trainer though! just give them a better program to teach from) Promises and agreements between the company to the employees broken and no compensation or consideration taken Don't feel comfortable with the actual program, feels like a scam

Advice to Management

Give employees proper training, give everyone all of the information so they can be good at their jobs. change policies to actual programs for the members, because it feels very sneaky and scam-like, making it uncomfortable for people to try to retain members. KEEP YOUR WORD. If the company tells the employee they're going to do it, stick to that SIGNED agreement or compensate for your shortcomings

WorldVentures Holdings2019-08-18

"Good people, horrible leaders"

Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Go365 program, flexible schedule(for now), great co-workers. Vacation time. I wish I had more but I can’t think of any for the 20 word requirement so I’m writing this!

Cons

Mass layoffs, lack of job security, favoritism BIG TIME, “promotions” with no raise. Lake of transparency and lies from executives about the status of the company. Reps commissions haven’t been paid in months. Resulting in the call center being yelled at by people who are losing their homes and cars bc they rely on WV commissions. Then try and say it is bad customer service. What kind of position do you think this puts your own employees in, that you’re supposed to be taking care of? Customer service is basically the black sheep of the company, Reps know about promos and other things going on before customer service does. Eddie is a joke, running WV into the ground. Once upon a time I loved my job. I feel like once I leave I’ll be leaving my family. The execs however only care about them selves and who is the most popular. They lay people off, say lay offs are over and then lay off MORE people.

Advice to Management

I don’t think there is any advice. I honestly feel it is too late for wv and it will soon perish. It makes me sad to say they will lose what they have built due to breaking laws and their egos/pride.

WorldVentures Holdings2018-01-04

"Lack of trust"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Plano, TX

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros

company staff actively looking due to lay offs in 2017

Cons

lack of transparency, managers show clear favouritism. Promotions done at the smoking area, lack of transparency and everyone actively looking for a job, due to lack of trust and dishonesty.

Advice to Management

too late to do anything. t.

WorldVentures Holdings2018-01-22
  5. "Customer service"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Columbia, SC

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time

Pros

Real nice people to work with nice family worklife balance nice perks good vacation and benefits

Cons

Could be a little more organized could be more communication

Advice to Management

Better communication to employees

WorldVentures Holdings2017-03-01

"Senior agent, responsible for escalated case & call review. Assisting in problem resolution."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Plano, TX

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy the culture, market competitive compensation, and work flexibility. The collaboration of everyone to help each other and be involved with company wide news and actions.

Cons

Honestly, I guess what could be said is, Most change is very reactive, versus proactive. It would be better if it was the latter.

Advice to Management

Culture is important, don't let it die.

WorldVentures Holdings2016-09-05
  7. "The most amazing, incredible company in the WORLD!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Plano, TX

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Family environment, benefits, FUN, truly cares about their customers and employees!

Cons

NONE! :D I absolutely love EVERYTHING about this company!

Advice to Management

I love you guys!!!! Keep doing the wonderful job that you all are doing for us, we appreciate you!

WorldVentures Holdings2014-08-29