Worldwide Clinical Trials Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2020

3.5
Worldwide Clinical Trials Chief Executive Officer Neal R. Cutler, M.D.
Neal R. Cutler, M.D.
Pros
Cons
  • "No matter what changes they try to make or what new upper management they hire, nothing gets better, it gets worse with every new person(in 10 reviews)

• "not enough work - life balance due to the pressure from internal teams and sometimes clients(in 9 reviews)

"Professional and Friendly"

Current Employee - Senior CRA in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working here at Worldwide Clinical Trials because my coworkers are all team players who are always friendly, professional and most of all dedicated to making the world of research better for future generations!

Cons

Working remotely from home doesn't allow me to interact on more of a face to face basis; however, with Skype, I can communicate daily with my project team.

Continue reading
  2. "Struggles to find niche"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

Manageable size company to navigate.

Cons

Exec leadership didn’t have great reputation in the industry

3. "Decent CRO"

Current Employee - Clinical Team Lead

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

Systems are strong. Work-life balance is decent for a CRO.

Cons

There is a need for mentoring overall.

"RUN"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Co workers are easy to get along with, with a very "Team Driven" attitude. They watch out for each other for the most part. As they have to because management will not.

Cons

Big lack in leadership and COMMUNICATION!!! Most departments do not even realize how much work is being done, employees are very under appreciated and if you are not full time you will not be taken seriously. Your schedule comes out on saturday for what you will work sunday and the rest of the week, making plans is impossible not knowing your days off until the week of. The benefits are nothing to brag about, not a lot of room for advancement. if you are looking to eventually move up in the company it will not happen here. Also the subjects get away with everything, and they know it. employees are treated terribly by subjects at least 70% of the time. You have to have tough skin to work here. They do not appreciate their employees, and it shows. No matter what changes they try to make or what new upper management they hire, nothing gets better, it gets worse with every new person. Not to mention the new rules about tattoos and piercings etc. instead of moving forward and trying to make the company better they find ways to make the employees have to take more steps to stay employed.

5. "Good CRO"

Current Employee - CRA

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time

Pros

everyone is very kind and understanding

Cons

same workload you'll find everywhere else

"Good company"

Former Employee - CRA in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent manager. Which is a rare find these days.

Cons

Overworked with travel, Worked so much couldnt take any vacation and started losing it.

Continue reading
  7. "Great Company, with Room to Grow"

Current Employee - Laboratory Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

With my year's worth of experience here, this has been a great company to work for. They give lots of room to grow.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

"Small company who invests in their people to ensure quality achievements"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Stability, Technology, Growth Opportunities

Cons

Recruitment, None, None, None, None.

"Best Mid Size CRO"

Current Employee - Senior CRA in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you have worked with very large CROs and tired of metrics and nuisance then try working with Worldwide CRO.. Mid size CRO with a twist... Balanced workload, line managers are involved, senior leadership is approachable and executive team believe in open door communication.

Cons

Nothing specific I can think of

"Big Things, Small Feel"

Current Employee - Lead CRA in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

Teamwork is dreamwork, I learned this phrase from a counterpart and truly believe it and feel that here! I've been with the Worldwide for just over a year but have been missing the small feel of a company like this. We are mighty though and can get things done.

Cons

Sometimes growing pains hurt but we we're working through them successfully.

Found 152 reviews