Cover image for Boldly

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 75 of over 88 reviews

4.8
Boldly Founder/CEO Sandra Lewis (no image)
Sandra Lewis

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The team is friendly and so helpful; it feels like the spirit and encouragement of an office environment, but a virtual one!(in 6 reviews)
  • "If you are looking for flexible work from home that is also versatile then this is the place.(in 6 reviews)
  • "It is the perfect balance for anyone who wants to work hard but also needs the flexibility for family.(in 4 reviews)
  • "There is a better culture in this remote organization than the culture in the traditional office setting I was in before.(in 4 reviews)
  • "so it's a bunch of really nice, smart, genuine, good hearted people that are excited about doing great work and passionate about Worldwide101's success.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "The pay was low for the work expectations (depending on the client you assisted).(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Virtual Company

Jan 12, 2023 - Business Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that supports YOU and works very hard to match you with clients that align with your skill set and interests, flexibility, strong support from team and team leader, a virtual environment that feels like you are still connected, the list goes on...

Cons

If you are not interested in remote work, this might not be for you.

2. 5.0

Great Company

Dec 22, 2022 - Business Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, a great company to work for, great care is taken to ensure the potential client is a good fit for long term success. Able to fairly quickly become full time if full time hours are desired. Put an emphasis on making sure we all feel a part of the Boldly team even though we are a fully remote company. Easy to flex your time if you have a personal commitment on a day.

Cons

Very few downsides and overall, I would recommend the company, however the amount of PTO given could be a little more generous for full time employees as there are no other time off categories such as sick leave or personal time. The pay is a little below average based on what the clients are charged.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the Boldly team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Boldly is a fantastic place to work!

Aug 26, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Look up the definition of premium and I’m positive Boldly’s name will be there. I was initially drawn to Boldly because they are a remote company who is a W2 employer and they had amazing reviews. The more I researched, the more excited I became about their mission and values. After a year of constantly coming back to Boldly’s website, I finally decided to apply. The application and interview process was thorough and well thought out. I was even pleasantly surprised when my final interview was with the Sandra, Founder & CEO of Boldly. I did think to myself “this cannot be real” as it seemed too good to be true. However, after being with the company for a year now I can confidently say that it is real and they are who they say they are. The leadership genuinely cares about their employees well-being and promotes work life balance. Leadership consistently shows they care about their employees just as much as their clients and make every effort to support you so you can achieve success. The culture that Boldly has cultivated is truly unique and one that companies everywhere are trying desperately to course correct to get too.

Cons

Honestly, I can’t think of any. Nothing is ever 100% perfect as we are human, but Boldly sure does come close.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

If you’re looking for an employer that supports YOU, look no further

Sep 20, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Boldly is like no company I’ve ever worked for. When they say they will look out for your interests, that your happiness is important to them, that they want to help you achieve a work/life balance, they ACTUALLY mean it. They’re not just giving lip service. If you need a job that will help you to feel fulfilled from a career perspective, but will also enable you to pickup your kids from school everyday, walk your dogs regularly, or allow you to take power naps, I would HIGHLY recommend Boldly.

Cons

The one downside about Boldly is that it is completely remote. So if you are someone that craves to have people to interact with the way you may be used to in an in-person office setting, you will definitely be disappointed. But that, truly, is my only complaint.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company with Employee Happiness a top priority

Sep 22, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Boldly team truly wants all their employees to be happy and fulfilled in their work life! They work hard to make sure Boldly EA's as well as the clients we work with are with their match. My experience has been beyond my wildest dreams. Boldly is definitely a premium employer!

Cons

I think Boldly does a great job explaining exactly what they are looking for during the interview process - therefore I have no cons! Extremely transparent process!

7. 5.0

Truly the BEST company I've worked for

Nov 2, 2022 - Business Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, pay, benefits, remote work, company support, variety, inclusiveness, engagement, team fun.

Cons

There are truly no downsides to working for Boldly.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful Company to Work With!

Aug 21, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Boldly is the most supportive, wonderful workplace. Working 100% remote with benefits and an incredible support team behind you is rare to find, but Boldly really steps up to the place.

Cons

I have found no cons

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Very Good Company to Work For

Sep 26, 2022 - Business Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule Paid time off Always feel supported and valued Training

Cons

Hard to get new clients at times Work can get repetitive

10. 5.0

Executive Assistant

Jun 10, 2022 - Business Specialist in Greensboro, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful staff to work with.

Cons

The hourly wage was too low with today's cost of living.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic culture with flexibility!

Mar 2, 2022 - Executive Assistant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love it here! Boldly really values work-life balance and as a working mother, I couldn't be more thankful! The clients that I have assisted have all been really great people to work with and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to support them. I love the culture and how the company promotes positivity, kindness, and team camaraderie. The longer I work here, the more thankful I am to be here!!!

Cons

I can't think of any.

8 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Reviews
</>Embed

Boldly Reviews FAQs

Boldly has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 88 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Boldly to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Boldly employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Boldly. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

100% of Boldly employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Boldly 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Boldly to be career development, benefits, management and the cons to be workplace, compensation.

Popular Careers with Boldly Job Seekers