Worldwide101 Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

5.0
Sandra Lewis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Love my job working from home"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working for Worldwide 101! Work from home positions can seem too good to be true so I did a TON of research before I applied to be sure it was the real deal.

You have total control of which clients you want to work with. You’ll receive a resume of the client, what their looking for, skills required, how many hours a month, etc. You can say “nope, not for me” and that’s fine. They encourage you to be totally honest because they truly want both parties to be happy. An unhappy assistant is an unhappy client….
    I
    The best part of working for this company is the support. Even though my operations manager is in France, she is immediately responsive to my emails and we Skype regularly, on my time, to catch up. I have never worked with such a kind and supporting group. Truly. I love the freedom that working from home provides me but choosing my clients allows me to also choose my hours. Living in California, I choose to work with a client in Chicago that allows me to be done by 3:00. LOVE IT.

If you ever wanted to work from home but couldn’t find the right company, I cannot endorse Worldwide 101 more. When you spend half your life working, it doesn't make sense to be unhappy with your job.

Cons

Working with Worldwide 101 you are a 1099, as such there are no benefits. This is all outlined during the application and interview process so it's not a con for me, you just have to decide if it's right for you.

2. "Business Support Specialist"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Top-notch , highly respected company, great work-life balance, positive company culture, caring leadership. Ability to decide which potential clients are a good fit.

Cons

Can't think of any cons!

3. "Incredible Employers!"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time

Pros

Flexibility, but most important amazing support staff! Any work place can be great but Worldwide 101 has the best support staff with your success always being the first priority. Highly recommend!

Cons

no cons for this company

Advice to Management

Thank you!

4. "Virtual Assisting with Rewarding Work"

Current Employee - Virtual Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Virtual Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Worldwide101 is the flexibility, the opportunity to earn income while working from home, and the truly caring founder and management team. Worldwide101 has become an employer that provides me with the flexibility to earn an income while still participating in my family's busy life style. The work I am doing allows me to maintain my job skills and build new ones, all while working remotely. I am working with clients in industries I have never experienced, and learning more about my own preferences and skills, while learning new ones. The leadership team is supportive, caring, and makes me feel apart of the team. Worldwide101 offers many resources in helping you succeed with your clients and is happy to help share advice and be very hands-on when needing assistance.

Cons

Working remotely can be an adjustment in changing the way you work. With Worldwide101, you are offered support in helping to transition to the remote work life.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

5. "Wonderful Company to work for"

Current Employee - Virtual Assistant in Corona, CA
    Current Employee - Virtual Assistant in Corona, CA

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Worldwide101 is a great place to work for if you are looking for remote and flexible work. The support your get from staff is amazing, even though you aren't in an office you still feel like you are part of a community. If I ever have any questions or need extra support they are always there to help. Worldwide 101 allows me to be home with my baby but still help provide for my family. I can't recommend this company enough

Cons

I can't really think of any Cons

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Your support for your Virtual Assistants is so appreciated!

6. "Business Support Specialist"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

100% virtual in a well supported environment with tools, knowledge databases, and easy to access managers. You are free to set your schedule and pick your clients that are paired up to your skill set. Kind, professional, supportive, and courteous is the culture. You'll never want to work for another company again.

Cons

Only if you make them. You have to be disciplined to work from home and use your judgement and instinct when interviewing and accepting the clients that you will support. Making sure you are both the right fit for each other is key.

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing about your corporate culture and how supportive (& selective) you are!

7. "Amazing, Supportive Company"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

What's not to love about this company? Flexible schedules, remote work, awesome culture, great clients, the list goes on and on. I feel so lucky to have found it!

Cons

I honestly have none to add here!

Advice to Management

Please continue to keep the kind, wonderful company culture alive. It's very much appreciated by your team members!

8. "Never been happier!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time

Pros

I feel privileged to work for such a great company! Not only is the company culture positive and inclusive, the work itself is rewarding and challenging. I'm constantly learning from other team members and feel supported to achieve my best every day.

Cons

Honestly - there are none!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! The positive company culture you have built truly sets you apart.

9. "Flexible and rewarding!"

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked at Worldwide101 almost 2 years and enjoyed every minute! Working from home definitely takes discipline, but now that I've figured out my routine, I never want to go back to working in an office. Even though we are virtual, I have a real team supporting me - we have day-to-day management support as well as technical support. Everyone cares about each other and wants us all to succeed! I am also fortunate to work with clients that own fascinating businesses, and I learn something new every day.

Cons

No real cons other than working virtually isn't for everyone. It does take discipline, but the flexibility and rewarding work is worth it!

Advice to Management

Management does a fantastic job communicating with the team - keep it up! This is what makes the difference and keeps us connected.

10. "Work From Home But With Inspiring Support!"

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere, work from home, clients are pre-screened and matched to your skill-set. Inspiring support and tools available to help you as you help your clients. Interesting! Fun! A great work-life balance - wish I found them sooner. Terrific benefits for full-time employees.

Cons

There are none that come to mind.