Worldwide101 Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.9
Sandra Lewis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I love the freedom that working from home provides me but choosing my clients allows me to also choose my hours" (in 14 reviews)

• "A great work-life balance - wish I found them sooner" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Working from home and juggling multiple clients took some time" (in 5 reviews)

• "There are no cons for this company" (in 8 reviews)

1. "Perfect Work-Life Balance!"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Albany, GA
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Albany, GA

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am a military spouse that moves frequently AND has a young baby so finding a job that allowed me to work from home and move with me all across the country was exactly what I needed. Worldwide101 has made all of that work-life balance so easy. Not only are they great at finding clients that match your experience and interests, they are always available and eager to help with anything you need. I love being able to "be my own boss" but still have all of the support working for a company allows. I would highly recommend working for Worldwide101!

Cons

Worldwide101 has so many "pros" - I don't have any "cons"!

2. "Work Life Balance"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for work-life balance this is the job for you! With the ability to work anywhere and make your own schedule, you truly have the ability to be present in your personal and professional lives. The leadership is so supportive and willing to listen and help when you need it. There is a better culture in this remote organization than the culture in the traditional office setting I was in before.

Cons

I can't think of any.

3. "What's not to love?"

Current Employee - Marketing in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Marketing in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility, Leadership who cares, work from home, support, good culture, I could go on and on!

Cons

I just literally don't have any cons!!

Advice to Management

Don't lose sight of what you've built and what it stands for - this company is amazing!

"A true partnership!"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time

Pros

I have been working with Worldwide101 for about 5 months and am loving it! Moving from a full time in-office position to a flexible work from home situation has been an adjustment, but a wonderful one! The support I get from the Worldwide101 team is top notch and although we are all virtual, I feel very connected. I admire the dedication they show to both their clients and team. It is a true partnership where they want me to succeed. So happy to be part of this team!

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons!

"Amazing Company to Work for!!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Worldwide101 is an amazing company to work for and I am so grateful to be part of the team! To be able to work 100% remote, allows me to work from anywhere I wish and to create a healthy work/life balance. They carefully consider the needs of each client and match them to the right virtual assistant. The management and support team are wonderful and are always there if you need anything at all. Can't say enough good about this wonderful company!

Cons

There are no cons for this company.

"Business Support Specialist"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like making my own schedule and being home for my family. I work with some truly top-notch clients on interesting projects. I have developed a great rapport with my clients. The company culture is positive and genuine. There is a support team to assist in many challenges!

Cons

It can be a new challenge, but also an opportunity, to juggle priorities between clients.

Advice to Management

Keep going in the efforts of team communication and "working together apart."

"All-Around Fantastic Company!"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The flexible, self-determined work schedule allows for the best work/life balance I've ever had. Another huge pro would be the amazingly supportive, professional, and family-friendly team. The clients, too, have been wonderful and interesting each in their own unique way.

Working for Worldwide101 has been such a blessing and I recommend/rave about them all the time!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons specific to Worldwide101. If you have never worked remotely before, you may discover some troubles in adjusting to virtual work, but I would say that Worldwide101 is actually very helpful with this transition/lifestyle in many ways versus going it alone (friendly support, advice, tools, billing/invoicing, etc.).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I feel not just supported but also valued, which is so very important and fuels my daily motivation. I hope to continue working with Worldwide101 for many years to come!

"Flexibility and growth are not exclusive!"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been working with Worldwide101 since around Fall of 2014. As I'm a U.S. based employee, I've been with the company both as an independent contractor to start with and now as an employee. My husband is currently active duty military, and so since we move every year or so, I was struggling to grow my career and maintain the type of employment I was qualified for and interested in pursuing. Worldwide101 has been an absolute dream! I've been able to work with interesting, innovative clients and grow my own skillset while having the flexibility to work from a home office (wherever home is!). Perhaps what's been the most pleasant surprise is that I've really been able to work with clients with whom I am an excellent fit, and where I'm furthering my career track along with serving them: entrepreneurs, small businesses, coaches and non-profits.

Cons

Working remotely is not for everyone. I thrive in having a dedicated home office (with a closing door) where I go at the same time every morning with my bag, my planner and my coffee - just as I would head into a regular office. I dress professionally and give myself "casual Fridays" to keep motivated and keep things in perspective. While there are certain limitations to this path, I have found it to be extremely rewarding and a great fit for the life I've chosen!

Advice to Management

Keep up the wonderful work! Management is always supportive to the team, be it about issues with clients, questions about compensation or the company in general, or through transitional periods. From the top down, Worldwide101 lives the values it claims!

"Worldwide101 Was just what I was looking for"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Chautauqua, NY
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Chautauqua, NY

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great training and screening program, flexible work schedules, excellent communication with employees, immediate reimbursement. I had been working free-lance for several years and my major problems were finding new customers and billing for services. Both of these problems are non-existent with Worldwide 101. Their process to match clients with staff is well planned and smooth, to guarantee that both are happy with the results. Worldwide also offers tips and training for programs that are available to help in every aspect of the job. I have learned about programs that I never would have known about without their suggestions and updates. The work is variable and interesting as the clients come from diverse business sectors around the world. Finally, Worldwide 101 is concerned that BOTH the client and the employee are happy, so it's a WIN-WIN!

Cons

The only Cons that I had were my own doubts when I got started. Since I have been up and running, everything has been positive!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! I am very happy to be a part of Worldwide 101's team.

"Love Being a Part of the Worldwide 101 Team"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Whitefish, MT
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Whitefish, MT

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am fortunate to live and work in a beautiful, remote area away from the hustle and bustle of my previous East coast pace. With Worldwide 101, I was able to set the pace. I started out as part-time and gradually transitioned to full time.

I thoroughly enjoy the diversity of my roles for each client and their respective industries.

I was afraid that my skills would become out of date once I left the corporate world but nothing is farther from the truth. I have learned a ton of new stuff ranging from accounting software, data analytics/visualization tools and scheduling tools.

Worldwide 101 has incredible support and a true open-door policy. The guidance, suggestions, encouragement, praise and team spirit I enjoy with Worldwide 101 is such a gift. Additionally, I work closely with 2 other VAs and value the camaraderie and support they provide.

It all comes down to being able to live the active life I want while providing value to wonderful clients and Worldwide 101’s team of very talented people.

Cons

I don't have any cons to share. Instead I offer advice: have dependable Internet and travel with a mobile hotspot device

Advice to Management

I love management's positive and kind approach. I love the newsletters! Keep up all the fun team building! Thank you, Sandra, for your vision and leadership!