Found 2,585 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management was poor and lack of direction" (in 127 reviews)
- "No job security" (in 45 reviews)
- "Location managers have little control over things...i.e." (in 31 reviews)
- "No training and follow up." (in 27 reviews)
- "inner club like nature of senior management, disinformation and low quality (cheap) engineering staff" (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Worley and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jun 15, 2023Project ControlsCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
Usually hybrid work options, understanding bosses, and decent benefits.
The 401k matching is low & office location.
- 3.0Sep 26, 2023Sr. Vice PresidentCurrent Employee
Gloabal reach, deep engineering knowledge, good people to work with, strong leadership
Support systems and functions don’t work. Not very agile nor adaptable to change.
Worley Reviews FAQs
Worley has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 3,245 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Worley to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
79% of Worley employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Worley 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.