Cover image for Worthington Industries

4.0
Worthington Industries CEO and President Andy Rose
Andy Rose
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Worthington Industries and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

It's all about people

Sep 17, 2015 - Human Resources Representative in Delta, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, culture, CULTURE! The Golden Rule based philosophy is the backbone of the company. Want to read it? Go to www.worthingtonindustries.com!

Cons

I'm sure there are people that could find something, but I really cannot. Great company, great people, great culture!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work With Great People

Oct 7, 2021 - Electrical Engineer in Delta, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

People can make a career here for a very long time.

Cons

People stay here for a very long time and don't advance with the world around them.

Worthington Industries Response

Thank you for your review! Our people truly are our most important asset, so we appreciate the feedback you provided. As a current employee, we hope you take advantage of our Open-Door policy to discuss any concerns you have. Keep up the great work!

3. Join the Worthington Industries team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Good place

Oct 4, 2021 - Area Manager in Delta, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place and great people

Cons

More options to progress from within

Worthington Industries Response

We agree - our Worthington family is one of the best things about working at the Company. We do hope you took the opportunity to address your interest in progressing and any other concerns with your manager while you were here. We always encourage open discussions for sharing ideas and concerns.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Mar 9, 2018 - Operations Assistant in Delta, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits Fairly economic safe industry (steel) Good pay Profit sharing Fun people to work with A lot of opportunities for advancement

Cons

To many people in management Hiring to many people that don’t fit the culture Hard work for fairly small bi weekly paychecks

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Decent company

Jul 6, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Delta, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company with good values. Pay was decent, schedule was nice too. Benefits weren't bad either. Most everyone was friendly, almost like a family.

Cons

Good ol boys association. Almost everyone is referred by an employee. Hiring off the street extremely difficult. I received very little negative feedback from managers and was blindsided by my termination. Employee council votes you in or not. Rub someone the wrong way and you could be out of a job.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Good overall company, small engineering staff

Nov 15, 2015 - Electrical Engineering in Delta, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some friendly people, and asking for help would yield results most times. Profit sharing seemed to help keep people on target.

Cons

Somewhat negative environment given the nature of the steel industry. I've been told that things aren't as bad as they used to be decades ago, though.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews
</>Embed

Work at Worthington Industries? Share Your Experiences

Worthington Industries logo

Reviews by Job Title

Worthington Industries Photos

+ Add Photo
Worthington Industries photo of: We’re proud to manufacture refrigerant cylinders for the HVAC-R industry.
Worthington Industries photo of: We can’t say a big enough thank you to our in-house medical center staff.
Worthington Industries photo of: Our Companywide efforts include complying with ISO 14001 standards; diverting over 90% of waste and scrap to recycling or reuse; and our Green Star Initiative which drives year-over-year improvements.
Worthington Industries photo of: We are proud of the way our employees have implemented safety measures that are custom to the needs of each individual facility in order to continue providing essential products and services.
Worthington Industries photo of: John Deere recognized us as a Partner-level supplier in the John Deere Achieving Excellence Program
Worthington Industries photo of: Happy National Engineers Week! This week we’ll be highlighting some of our awesome engineers here at Worthington.
Worthington Industries photo of: Our Cylinders Industrial division is partnering with Empire Gas Co, Inc. to aid the people of Puerto Rico as they cope with continued earthquake activity.

Affiliated Companies

Kloeckner Metals Logo
Kloeckner Metals

3.8

Compare

Glassdoor has 409 Worthington Industries reviews submitted anonymously by Worthington Industries employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Worthington Industries is right for you.