KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.1
Worthington Industries CEO and President Andy Rose
Andy Rose

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Worthington Industries and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great pay good benefits

Dec 18, 2021 - Laborer in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay good benefits profit sharing every 3 months, promotes from within if your a good worker

Cons

Other workers don’t pull their own weight

Worthington Industries Response

Thanks for your review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoy working at Worthington Industries and that you value the many benefits and offerings the Company makes available to our employees.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Wouldn't Personally Recommend

Sep 2, 2022 - Welder in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Profit Sharing Company Events Overtime

Cons

Bias Bad Management Take Advantage of People Not Much Room for Growth

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hiring process

Jul 6, 2022 - New Hire in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The hiring process is very informational and convenient

Cons

Not getting to meet people in person.

Worthington Industries Response

Thanks for your review! We’re glad to hear you enjoy working at Worthington Industries and encourage you to share ideas for making work even better with your supervisor and/or employee council representative.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Long term EE

Jun 28, 2022 - Operator in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good for the area

Cons

Not a lot to complain about

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Okay place to work, pay was alright, decent people

Apr 20, 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Room for career growth, Moved from paint line to maintenance Paid for college Profit sharing

Cons

Insurance could have been better Hot facility Favoritism around every corner Famous quote from every one “ if you don’t like it, you don’t have to work here”

Worthington Industries Response

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your honesty and take your comments very seriously as we continuously work to provide the best environment for our employees.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Opportunity

Feb 21, 2021 - Welder/Fabricator in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunities if you keep your head down, make a difference, and be patient

Cons

Over time, management is a bit detached

Worthington Industries Response

Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoy work and hope you see our dedicated focus on continuous improvement and empowering our employees. Keep up the great work in Jefferson!

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Maintenance tech

Dec 21, 2016 - Maintenance Tech in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay, all the over time you could want, flexibility, awesome profit sharing, health care, 401k

Cons

Work almost every weekend, cut throat department, not apt to change from old ways of thinking or trying new stuff, group leaders make the calls over engineering

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

HORRIBLE

Dec 22, 2016 - Base Employee in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, Friendly co-workers, Easy to get an interview from what I've heard now.

Cons

This company physically abuses your body. They talk about safety constantly, but there version of safety is wearing gloves and cut-resistant sleeves, but at the same time you're moving parts a lone that weigh hundreds of pound's as fast as you can to keep up with their fast work pace. In the summer the heat is out of control. I am surprised this company doesn't have injuries on a daily basis. You're expected to move these extremely heavy cylinders at a fast pace in the heat. Most of the time the job is dangerous but you have to rush as fast as humanly possible and do not get much time to think. It is a massive strain on your body.,Its unhealthy.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 3.0
    Current Employee

My Dad allway said give a 100 and 10% in what ever you do weather it be at work or home. I'am not one to sit still long.

Feb 19, 2011 - Paint Line in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the coworker fun people to work with.

Cons

Some times over time can be a little to much

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Paintline

May 11, 2017 - Material Handler in Jefferson, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

quarterly bonus was great. If you like to spend your life at work this is the place for you, ten hour days mon-fri eight hours sat and sun.

Cons

everything there is business politics. Its worse than high school there. Management works to get employees to work against each other.

3 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews

Popular Careers with Worthington Industries Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Worthington Industries? Share Your Experiences

Reviews by Job Title

Worthington Industries Photos

+ Add Photo
Worthington Industries photo of: We’re proud to manufacture refrigerant cylinders for the HVAC-R industry.
Worthington Industries photo of: We can’t say a big enough thank you to our in-house medical center staff.
Worthington Industries photo of: Our Companywide efforts include complying with ISO 14001 standards; diverting over 90% of waste and scrap to recycling or reuse; and our Green Star Initiative which drives year-over-year improvements.
Worthington Industries photo of: We are proud of the way our employees have implemented safety measures that are custom to the needs of each individual facility in order to continue providing essential products and services.
Worthington Industries photo of: John Deere recognized us as a Partner-level supplier in the John Deere Achieving Excellence Program
Worthington Industries photo of: Happy National Engineers Week! This week we’ll be highlighting some of our awesome engineers here at Worthington.
Worthington Industries photo of: Our Cylinders Industrial division is partnering with Empire Gas Co, Inc. to aid the people of Puerto Rico as they cope with continued earthquake activity.

Affiliated Companies