- still some good people (although most stars have left)
- historically good reputation still counts for something
- complete lack of management direction
- difficult politics - frequent political wars between partners
- losing clients due to poor service
Good professional company to work for who look after their staff very well.
Went through two mergers in 2014-2015 so hopefully that has not changed the place too much.
Not a lot of career progression for support staff (it's very good for the lawyers, and expected that they move up from trainee to partner one day)
Advice to Management
Don't do anymore mergers now. Focus on core clients rather and a stable business.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?