Wrike Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

4.2
Wrike Founder and CEO  Andrew Filev
Andrew Filev
Pros
  • "Met some great people and they provided free lunch everyday(in 24 reviews)

• "Free food, unlimited PTO, and great culture are just a few places I could start(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "That means our sales team is doing absolutely amazing(in 6 reviews)

• "No 401k matching, career paths/promotions/raises could be more consistent and handled better(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Best company I've worked for yet

Jan 22, 2021 - Mid Market Account Executive in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

comp, benefits, MGMT, culture, co workers. Working for a company that is well positioned to serve the distributed workforce.

Cons

Nothing. Great training, solid support, good comp, great benefits, and lots of opportunity to grow my skills past what my last job offered.

1 person found this review helpful

Wrike Response

Thank you so much for the feedback! We take great pride in our company culture, and we are so glad you've enjoyed being a part of it.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome team with the best leadership

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

. Leadership all the way through the executives are truly the best. Really transparent, smart, and care about their people. . Input and ideas are welcome and actioned against. . THE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST! . Snack delivery. . North Face, Lululemon, Columbia free swag :) . General good vibes. I feel very valued and taken care of.

Cons

. Work life balance can sometimes be a struggle but leadership is working on keeping it manageable.

3. 5.0

Excellent CSO

May 3, 2021 - Professional Services Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and awesome product!

Cons

Very very busy and growing too fast.

4. 5.0

Outstanding Start!

Apr 6, 2021 - Senior Sales Manager in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding process was excellent. Each step in the hiring journey was clearly outlined and every person that I interacted with was professional, punctual, and respectful. The training so far has been above-average and the support from both my supervisor and the human resources team has been outstanding.

Cons

The only thing that I can even mention was that some of my curriculum was not available when I started, but I believe that was because I began earlier than expected. Everything else has been great!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic Place To Work

Apr 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wrike has a great employee focus including multiple employee resource groups (Wrikers of Color, Out Wrikers Network, etc), company events (with a great switch to virtual), and monthly snack boxes delivered.

Cons

Rapid growth has caused scaling issues on multiple fronts.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Dream Company!

Dec 8, 2020 - Customer Success
      Business Outlook

Pros

I continue to feel so blessed to work for Wrike. It's an incredible place to work and I've never experienced anything like it in my career. As a working mama, Wrike has made the hardships of working full time while also having a family completely doable. They are flexible with me whenever I need, and have never asked me to sacrifice my family for the sake of work. My boss is understanding and encouraging of my role as a mama. We have a great maternity leave policy and offer many benefits and additional supplemental leave pay on top of the standard state mat leave offerings. They take care of their employees, from paying for our benefits 100%, monthly snack boxes delivered to us monthly while we are remote (previously daily catered lunches in the office), and open communication. This is the best company culture I have ever seen and I'm so thankful to call my coworkers some of my best friends. I hope to stay at Wrike long term in my career, as I can't imagine anywhere better!

3 people found this review helpful
    7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Apr 9, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company was great in terms of getting everyone involved, even though COVID was going on. It is a good place to start your carreer because they invest in teaching you a lot.

Cons

The pay as an SDR is not great

8. 5.0

Best onboarding experience ever

Mar 22, 2021 - Principal Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendliest, most seamless onboarding experience of my career. Wrikers are the best.

Cons

None; it is a fantastic company.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love it here!

Feb 26, 2021 - Can't Disclose
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and people are just amazing. Even with the fast growth, Wrike has done a great job maintaining the culture.

Cons

rapid growth can sometimes make things feel a bit chaotic

Wrike Response

Thank you for your feedback. We know we’ve been growing quickly over the past few years, and we’re glad you’ve been with us for the ride!

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

All make believe and no substance

Apr 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful Southern California location, fun office atmosphere, many young, upbeat people

Cons

This company was the most inauthentic I have worked at in many years. It was a major disappointment early on and it kept getting worse.

5 people found this review helpful