- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- - Melbourne
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Mountain View, CA
- - San Jose, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Irvine, CA
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Florida
- - Naples, FL Area
- - Naples, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- Ukraine - All Cities
- - Kyiv
- - Kyiv, Ukraine Area
- - Kiev, Kyiv
- - Brovary, Kiev
- - Kiev
- France - All Cities
- - Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- - Bordeaux, France Area
- - Bordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
- Costa Rica - All Cities
- - San Jose
- - San Jose, Costa Rica Area
- - San Jose, San Jose
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Jalisco
- - Guadalajara, Mexico Area
- - Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Japan - All Cities
- - Tokyo
- - Tokyo, Japan Area
- - Tokyo
- Czech Republic - All Cities
- - Prague
- - Prague, Czech Republic Area
- - Prague
- Russia - All Cities
- - Sankt-Peterburg
- - Saint Petersburg, Russia Area
- - Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
- - Voronezhskaya Oblast'
- - Novosibirskaya Oblast'
- Cyprus - All Cities
- - Larnaca
- - Larnaca, Cyprus Area
- - Larnaca
- - Nicosia
- - Nicosia, Cyprus Area
- - Nicosia, Nicosia
Found 353 of over 371 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Got a burning question about Wrike? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wrike employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people are great and the industry is interesting!" (in 48 reviews)
- "Wrike is an awesome company with a great culture!" (in 38 reviews)
- "I decided to join Wrike for its great vision and team." (in 22 reviews)
- "Good benefits;" (in 15 reviews)
- "great management, great company culture." (in 14 reviews)
- "In my short time there I had three different managers and we were acquired." (in 10 reviews)
- "HR asks every single new hire to write an anonymous review before the actual training starts." (in 10 reviews)
- "Leadership has been lacking in the past." (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is complaining 24/7 about the things that are wrong: dwindling inbound lead flow with no outbound model built, awful (or nonexistent) management, lack of communication." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wrike and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 6, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing team and the team lives the culture, is not just something on the paper. Besides that, the package of benefits is very generous and the career path is very transparent. Certainly, one of the best companies I've worked for.
Very fast-paced environment, which in reality, happens with every single hyper growth company.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 13, 2022 - Demo Account SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supervisors were always very open and willing to have discussions. Good benefits, and great paths forward for defined jobs.
Sometimes your career path could be questionable if you didn't have a defined path and plan going in.
Hi, Thank you very much for your honest and positive feedback and thank you for your work while being with us :-)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 2, 2022 - Senior Product Trainer in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment! Really love my team and the leadership/vision. Excellent work/life balance!
Meeting heavy - trying to get better at communicating within our platform and saving time by meeting less.
Thank you for your great feedback. Glad to hear you enjoy working with your team and you are managing good work/life balance. Since most of the employees work in cross-functional teams and there's a lot of collaboration, meetings are necessary to get aligned. The commitment though is to reduce the number of meetings and/or use the time on the meetings in most efficient way.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 22, 2022 - Employee Experience Manager in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture, transparent leadership, focused on people and community in a remote-first world
Going through a lot of change right now but the company is handling well
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 10, 2022 - Senior Renewals Manager in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- kind, collaborative and driven coworkers - good perks and benefits - culture centered - powerful necessity product
- It was a bummer going remote because then we didn't get the free snacks and lunch that was in office, but that's out of the company control.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great startup culture. Upper management is good and transparent.
middle management needs more training.
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work-life balance, great managers, support
None so far, it has been wonderful
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 20, 2022 - National Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
innovation is the one word i'll use to sum it up
market is crowded thats about it
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 8, 2022 - Renewals ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone I have worked with including higher ups have been nothing but kind and helpful. Wrike truly cared for all employees. Flexible schedule.
Wrike is hiring like crazy so there are a lot of employees in training that need a little extra help sometimes.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 20, 2021 - Account Executive in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing talent from all over. Company grow like crazy
Growing pains and a lot of turn overContinue reading
Wrike Reviews FAQs
Wrike has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 371 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Wrike to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
76% of Wrike employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wrike 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.