KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Citrix
Engaged Employer

Wrike

Add a Review

Wrike Employee Reviews about "enterprise"

Updated Apr 27, 2021

Found 9 of over 316 reviews

4.1
Wrike Founder and CEO  Andrew Filev
Andrew Filev

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about Wrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Wrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "enterprise"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst Sales Leadership I have experienced in my career! CRO sets a horrid culture based on fear...1980’s style.

Jun 1, 2020 - Sales Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid Project Management Software Product For SMB Market

Cons

All my comments are related to the sales org, other functions in the company such as finance, professional services, marketing, customer care are neutral to good. Wrike is a high velocity transactional sales company, if that is what you looking for it might be a good fit for 6 mos -1 year as you build your sales resume. If you are looking for a company to develop yourself into a professional career sales rep, this is NOT the place for you. Why? Micromanagement, not understanding the value of long term customer relationships or how to sell to enterprise companies are a few. The worst part is that if you go work here you are likely to pick up terrible sales habits/tactics that will hurt your career if you make them part of your career sales toolkit. I would highly recommend you talk to at least 2-4 other people who have worked in the sales org, before accepting a job here. Reach out to them on LinkedIn and then make your assessment and decision. One other comment, although the product is solid, it is a very crowded market, so lots of competition and choices where showing true unique differences is challenging. Please do your homework and talk to previous reps before joining Wrike!

21 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide some insight, and agree with your recommendation that any potential candidate do their research and obtain their own references before joining any new company. Doing so will give you a realistic preview into a day-in-the-life at Wrike, and we also think you will hear a lot about the great people you’ll get to work with and the opportunity to sell an industry-leading product. We have placed an increased focus lately on providing competitive enablement for our sales team, so reps can confidently speak to the advantages Wrike offers over our competitors. Over the last 2 years, Wrike has quickly become a go-to software for fortune 500 companies, thanks to our ever evolving product and world-class strategic sales team. While we focus on growing our enterprise motion at exponential rates, we also continue to nurture our SMB market, since all of our clients are important to us. We will continue to evolve our approach as our enterprise business develops. With 30 years of experience selling in the enterprise SaaS space, our senior leadership team has led the team in their success, and will continue to offer their expertise and 24/7 support to Wrikers globally.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture and Team, Poor Management and Product Limitations

Dec 17, 2019 - Account Executive in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You probably won't work somewhere in San Diego with coworkers as cool as Wrike. The employees are very smart and have a drive to work hard. The free lunches aren't too bad either. Additionally, their benefits and time off policy was also up to par as well. Although San Diego isn't really a location for tech companies, this one truly does meet the expectations of what one would expect while working at a SaaS company

Cons

Management through and through. There is a bro culture who favors and leans towards those who came from a fraternity or sorority. Sales management is hugely unethical as well. Lead flow and opportunity creation was favored towards a couple of team members that they could regularly put on a pedestal and tell the rest of the team to emulate. However, when it came to 1:1 or guidance, feedback was never specific and was always "be like so and so," but they couldn't pinpoint specifically what "so and so" was doing. The competitors are also well ahead. They are so focused on marketing teams that they miss a giant market. Rather than updating proofing and approvals perhaps consider enhancing reports or revenue tracking (things most businesses care about). The partnerships is also lacking. Workato has ruined so many deals due to cost, timing, etc. Being a monthly quota and trying to sell customers something they actually need rather than drastically discount every month (which is the CRO's entire strategy), I think they will find it crippling when trying to get into the Enterprise space, especially knowing that competitors are doing this differently.

9 people found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Needs improvement

Oct 9, 2018 - Enterprise Account Executive in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, fun culture.

Cons

Company is not built to support enterprise selling. Just churn and burn high volume sales with low ACV. If you are looking to grow your career and improve your skills in strategic, value based selling, do not work here. Major step backwards for most Sr. reps

12 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great place to learn

Apr 27, 2021 - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good commission structure, ability to make great money- this is dependent on your book of business & market though.

Cons

Great place to be in more of a senior role, only con is the focus is on enterprise now, which means less resources for people working mid-market & commercial.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

All is well, for now... Citrix might change that

Feb 11, 2021 - Customer Facing Role
    Business Outlook

Pros

A stellar team. Honestly I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with.

Cons

It's not a startup that it once was. Vector of development to suit enterprise segment is really having its effect: more reporting, more redundant work, classic.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Decent place to work

Feb 7, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting tasks, decent compensation and perks

Cons

Getting more and more bureaucratic and enterprise

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

QA in Wrike

Nov 24, 2020 - QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teams, outstanding people, fun to work.

Cons

Moving towards enterprise, management crisis

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Toxic Environment lacking Leadership

Jun 30, 2020 - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

The basic Tech Job perks and some nice people.

Cons

Senior management - there is a clear lack in leadership creating a "everyone for themselves" mentality. There has been clear signs that revenue is valued more than employees - the CRO encourages punishment over enablement. A main issue is the clear nepotism within Wrike - there's a very quick and fast way to getting a promotion: say "Yes!" to everything management suggests. This leads to the next Con: Junior Management with very little experience and struggling to pass on constructive feedback to the C-Level. Management doesn't value customer or employee input. Constructive feedback is almost considered a personal attack. A focus on Enterprise clients with lack in Enterprise sales experience. The sales approach is very outdated and old school.

11 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

As always we are very appreciative for feedback and understand that it takes time to highlight any areas where we can improve as a company. Wrike has recently appointed a new CRO who we are incredibly excited to see join our C-suite. We embrace equity and diversity across the business and this includes our leadership team, which means there is a welcomed variety of backgrounds and experience. Our Leadership team completes frequent and regular enablement sessions facilitated by our HR business partner team to ensure any gaps in best practices for managing our people are filled. We are an ever evolving leadership team and strongly encourage feedback, we trust our people to tell us what we are doing right and more importantly what we need to improve on. We hope that we have close enough relationships with our people to allow for these conversations to happen in an open and comfortable environment. We welcome a further conversation on this. Please reach out to the People Ops team directly where we can have a confidential and open chat.

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Where are the leaders ?

May 15, 2020 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of effort on the offices for employees and lunch/catering. The people working there are great and smart, lot of things to learn from each other. Events and culture team are putting a lot of effort to bring the team together when Sales leadership is separating them from each other.

Cons

Wrike want to be an enterprise company without Enterprise experience. Lot of manager have no experience outside Wrike, they are growing in the bubble and then teach experienced peoples (no comment available). During the Covid the economy is falling appart in the world and executives are blaming and playing fear on the reps who are not doing the target (even if they were top performer previously). "The issues is alway at the bottom" No marketing strategy in place or late on the market, this is really hard for reps to win a market when they have poor support and no flexibility on model. Also the company is directed from US and developed in Russia, the communication doesn't seems to pass sometimes. To much internal meetings per weeks to listen some controlled information and no transparency. Growing and Winning is also understanding his failure ! so share them with the team and ask help if you have no clue how to fix. No one is more valuable than anyone else, we are all in the same boat.

15 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

To the author: Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. Over the last 2 years, Wrike has quickly become a go-to software for fortune 500 companies, thanks to our ever evolving product and world-class strategic sales team. We can confidently say that we are realising that vision, with over 280% revenue growth in the enterprise segment from Q1 2019 to Q1 2020. With 30 years of experience selling in the enterprise SaaS space, our senior sales leadership has led the team in their success. In addition, the leaders of our Strategic and Enterprise sales team joined Wrike with over 20 years of combined sales leadership experience. While many of our team members continue to be successful, we recognise the stress COVID has presented over 2020. For this reason we have made many quick improvements to our sales success culture, including monthly mental health days, transitioning to tracking weekly KPIs as opposed to daily, and introducing our new coaching roadmap for Wrikers who need additional support. While we do have operations in Russia, both our headquarters and our C-suite are based in California. Additionally, we have Wrikers with presence in 2 locations in Europe and 2 in Asia-Pacific, making Wrike a truly global organisation. We value your feedback and would love the opportunity to provide greater context. Please feel free to reach out to one of our HR team members. People Ops Team

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews