KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Citrix
Engaged Employer

Wrike

Add a Review

Wrike Employee Reviews about "job security"

Updated Jan 9, 2021

Found 4 of over 341 reviews

4.0
Wrike Founder and CEO  Andrew Filev
Andrew Filev

What people are saying about Wrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Met some great people and they provided free lunch everyday.(in 39 reviews)
  • "Wrike is an awesome company with a great culture!(in 37 reviews)
  • "I decided to join Wrike for its great vision and team.(in 21 reviews)
  • "even if you are just a developer, you can drive initiatives helping to make the product better (and get promoted, because such things are always noticed by management).(in 14 reviews)
  • "Good benefits;(in 12 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Wrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "job security"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Current Employee

Terrible Company

May 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

-free lunches, lots of snacks

Cons

There are so many negative things I could say about Wrike that I would be here for hours typing it up. Sales team is being treated horribly. With the difficult times many are facing due to Covid-19 people are already stressed and Wrike leaders are continuously threatening our job security if we are not hitting the stupid daily metrics they have set and keep raising/adding to. Micromanagement has gone to levels that it should never go to. Every sales rep is extremely burnt out with thier demands. Going through something like COVID-19 tells you alot about the company and the people you work for. This is not a time to take advantage of your customer and your employees. Sales team is being way too overworked for the amount of useless work management is making them do not to mention how little we get paid. I'm assuming you can tell a certain theme going on at Wrike just by reading some other recent reviews.

Continue reading
    20 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

We are sorry to hear your recent work experience has been challenging. Like many companies we are doing our best to navigate the “new normal” that COVID-19 has brought us. We want to start by acknowledging the hard work all of our Wrikers are doing, and thank you for your commitment to our mission. Our executive team is meeting daily to discuss how COVID is changing work as we know it, and our sales leadership team specifically is regularly reviewing data to better understand how the pandemic is affecting variables such as demand, workload, and performance. While this remains a “learn as you go” environment for most businesses today, we are keeping an eye on these factors to ensure that we respond in a way that is fair for our team members and that takes into account factors that may be outside of our control. To start, we have already met with our sales teams to inform them of a shift from daily to weekly KPI tracking to help prevent burnout. We also have asked all of our sales team members to take a “mental health day” each month to unplug and focus on their personal wellness. These days do not count towards PTO and are highly encouraged. We are listening, and we are always open to adapting to better support our Wrikers and our customers. Early on, Wrike quickly realized we have a real ability to support our clients around the world during this crisis. Wrike quickly shifted its focus to how we can help companies worldwide transition to remote work, including supporting PS and Marketing departments to achieve operational efficiency in this new economy. We truly believe that the combined efforts of our entire Wrikeforce can support companies in need of support as they transition to a virtual work environment. This can be challenging work, which is why we continue to remind - and encourage - employees to use our unlimited PTO policy so they can take time for rest and recovery when it is needed most. I would also encourage you to book time with our HR partners, VP of sales, or CRO who are all conducting office hours and offering individual one-on-one check-ins with our team to solicit feedback, answer any questions from the team, and provide support. You can also feel free to reach out to us at hr-us@team.wrike.com. We are always available to help!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Resume builder not a sustainable career

Jul 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Benefits (full health/dental/vision, lunches, outings) -Coworkers become family/friends

Cons

-No room for growth whatsoever -No trust/no job security -No training or empowerment -Rarely give raises or promotions -No communication -Extremely 'green' managers and executives -No boundaries

Continue reading