KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Citrix
Engaged Employer

Wrike

Add a Review

Wrike Employee Reviews about "team"

Updated Oct 2, 2022

Found 104 of over 343 reviews

4.0
Wrike Founder and CEO  Andrew Filev
Andrew Filev

What people are saying about Wrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Met some great people and they provided free lunch everyday.(in 38 reviews)
  • "Wrike is an awesome company with a great culture!(in 36 reviews)
  • "I decided to join Wrike for its great vision and team.(in 20 reviews)
  • "even if you are just a developer, you can drive initiatives helping to make the product better (and get promoted, because such things are always noticed by management).(in 15 reviews)
  • "Good benefits;(in 13 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Wrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "team"

Aug 26, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Wrike for a number of years and I love it. I fall under the Customer Success Organisation (CSO) and it's a great team to be part of. I truly believe we are a leader in the work of Customer Success and I am constantly learning and pushing myself everyday. We have all the benefits such as healthcare, dental, free luas travel, free meals (and they are amazing). During Covid-19 the people ops team have gone above and beyond to try and maintain that company culture and they have done a stellar job.

Cons

I cannot think of any right now

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Wrike Response

Thank you for your great review of Wrike. Our benefits package is something we're openly proud of and it’s great to hear that you value and enjoy them too. We truly appreciate your hard work and dedication in the CS org and hope to see this continue in the future.

2. 1.0