KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Citrix
Engaged Employer

Wrike

Add a Review

Wrike Employee Reviews about "unlimited pto"

Updated Oct 21, 2020

Found 11 of over 272 reviews

4.2
Wrike Founder and CEO  Andrew Filev
Andrew Filev
Pros
  • "Met some great people and they provided free lunch everyday(in 24 reviews)

• "Free food, unlimited PTO, and great culture are just a few places I could start(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "That means our sales team is doing absolutely amazing(in 6 reviews)

• "No 401k matching, career paths/promotions/raises could be more consistent and handled better(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Wrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "unlimited pto"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Phenomenal Company

Sep 4, 2020 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO, Sales Execution/Process, and Culture

Cons

Not for the faint of heart. Like any sales job, it’s going to take some thick skin and willingness to learn.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Wrike Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy you're enjoying the benefits that we take pride in providing Wrikers globally. We believe through hard work, collaboration, and execution, our team members are able to grow and do the best work of their lives. We look forward to having you on the team and watching your journey.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Huge disappointment working at this company

Oct 21, 2020 - Sales Department in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO that you will have to give back by working on the weekends and over 11 hours a day.

Cons

Unfortunately, wrike is like a piece of plastic: it looks shiny and great from the outside but when you look closer to it, you can see it's cheap. Their moto should be: "why making it simple?? when it can be complicated!" Most of the nice reviews you are reading here, are written by new hires, because HR is asking during the first month of the onboarding process to write a review on glassdoor, so of course since you've just been hired, you will write something nice! My experience working there was horrible: I've worked with rude, disrespectful and mean people, like I've never had before! you are pressured and under high stress. I've been more than nice to this company and they treated me like trash. There are a lot of jobs available right now and you can see wrike is hiring a lot, why? because a lot of people are leaving this company. I had ex co workers reaching out to me recently asking me about wrike and I told them to not apply there, that they would regret it.

10 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

We are sorry to hear you did not get the Wrike experience that we strive to give all of our employees. That said, there are a few areas that you mentioned where we would like to clarify. We offer all of our US employees an unlimited PTO policy so they can take time for rest and recovery when it is needed most. All of our sales team members are encouraged to work a regular 40-hour work week, and to limit any overtime unless it is absolutely necessary. Sales reps may choose to put in extra hours in order to maximize earnings against Wrike’s generous compensation plan, but weekend work is never required and is not part of our culture. Our mission is “do the best work of your life” and we are helping people all over the world do just that so they can get back to what matters most to them. In addition to our open PTO policy, we are also known for our incredible people, who truly are what makes Wrike a great place to work. While it’s uncommon to hear feedback such as yours, we regularly run 360 evaluations on all of our leaders, which allows team members a forum to provide direct and anonymous feedback to managers, who are then held accountable for implementing an action plan based on said feedback. If you wish to further discuss your concerns or provide suggestions you can reach out to us at hr-us@team.wrike.com.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company with some growing pains

Jun 3, 2020 - Anonymous in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

To be honest, my favorite thing about working for Wrike is the people. I feel strongly that the people, more than anything else, contribute to the overall culture of a company, and Wrike hits the ball out of the park with this one. The People Ops team works HARD to make sure that Wrikers are taken care of - sending snack boxes & self care kits to our homes, arranging remote activities to keep us engaged, all kinds of things. I am so excited for the day I get to return to the office and spend time with people I truly feel are my friends. The opportunity for career advancement isn't bad either! Also, there are the traditional tech company benefits: snacks & drinks, free lunch, unlimited PTO, fully covered healthcare, etc.

Cons

- I do acknowledge that some teams are struggling to find their footing amid COVID challenges and feeling like they are being mismanaged - this has not been my experience, but I don't want to dismiss that it exists. I do, however, also acknowledge that the HR team is aware of these issues and I believe they are actively working to alleviate some of these problems. - An expansion on certain benefits would be nice - a 401k match would make Wrike a bit more competitive in the Silicon Valley market (most tech companies have this). Additionally, I don't feel that the amount of paid leave granted is enough for a non-birth parent (including adoptive parents and fathers) - I don't have any skin in this game, but it will eventually play a role in planning for my future.

2 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide us this valuable feedback. You’re correct that our amazing Wrikers, such as yourself, are the backbone of the culture Wrike is known and loved for. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to our mission of making teams insanely productive. Our PeopleOps team loves being able to provide the benefit of snacks in the office, and we quickly realized we could extend that benefit to our team members when we moved to working from home during COVID-19. In addition to this, we have been working closely with our executive team each week to make sure we continue to find ways to support our team members during unprecedented times. Our HR team is regularly evaluating our benefits package and assessing opportunities to continue enhancing our offerings. We have an open door policy at Wrike and hope you will continue to feel comfortable providing feedback to us in the future. I encourage you to book time with our HR partners or submit a request to our anonymous employee helpline.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place if you want to grow your career and you are not afraid of hard work.

Mar 17, 2020 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are too many perks to describe. Free food, unlimited PTO, and great culture are just a few places I could start.

Cons

Hard work and extensive product knowledge. But you shouldn't be surprised by that if you want to succeed in any sales role.

Wrike Response

We are so excited to have you on the team! We can't wait to see our Dallas off take off with awesome Wrikers like yourself!

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great perks, but toxic environment.

Feb 7, 2017 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very fast pace start up feel with Silicon Valley type perks. It's very easy to make quick money and go home. The perks are great as well - catered lunches, lavish offices with ping pong, gaming systems and fully stocked with snacks and drinks. The unlimited PTO is also a solid plus.

Cons

Biggest con is that there is absolutely no room for growth. One minute the company is headed in one direction and they apply all resources to it and the next, they flip a 180. When a company is as big as Wrike, you no longer have the flexibility to do so, burning a lot of personnel in the process and hindering a lot of career development. A lot of promises of raises and promotions are lost and creates a bitter environment. Another huge issue is management. Or should I say, lack thereof. The San Jose office is well run and has great company culture. The San Diego office is a glorified frat house with gossip, rumors, and a toxic work environment. The severe lack of leadership in the San Diego office contributes to this environment. There's also absolutely no transparency from management to other employees which leaves employees to their imagination. The combination of the gossipy environment and the lack of transparency creates an even more toxic environment. Rumors of job cuts and the company failing run wild on a daily basis.

14 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great working environment - so much room for growth

Nov 10, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food, unlimited PTO, flexible working hours/ability to work remotely, awesome people, supportive team members, direct line to C-level executives, amazing office events (parties, happy hours, movie nights, BBQs, etc)

Cons

This is not a place to put your feet up and coast. Wrike is a work hard/play hard kind of place. If you are willing to put in the effort, it is definitely a rewarding place to work.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great product, great people, great business!

Nov 20, 2015 - Customer Success Manager in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, laid back environment. Daily lunch. Provided with great technology to do job. Unlimited PTO and team trip to Mexico! Wrike is a great product to use and something people desperately need.

Cons

Still relatively new here (at time of writing) so I haven't really found anything I dislike about Wrike. Very happy to be here.

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The people make this company a great place to work

Jun 18, 2015 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO, free lunch everyday, coworkers constantly planning social events - this company is just awesome. It's the first time I'm able to say I enjoy coming to work everyday. The autonomy and flexibility are great...everyone trusts you to get your work done. Any feedback that is given to HR about the office, food, culture, etc. is heard and acted upon. Could not be happier with where I am at Wrike.

Cons

The office is a bit small for how fast we've grown...no open meeting rooms!

9. 5.0

Great company

Nov 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

My experience working for Wrike has been amazing thus far! Wrike goes above and beyond to foster a great company culture where people not only enjoy what they do but who they work with. The perks and benefits they offer employees are a great touch - catered lunch, fully stocked kitchen, unlimited PTO, comprehensive health benefits. Management is easily accessible and invested in supporting staff. There is a lot of growth happening in the company which is exciting!

Cons

Don't have any cons :)

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best tech company I have worked for in a long time

Oct 30, 2018 - Account Manager in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive Energy People that have left for other companies have actually returned to Wrike Adroit staff from top down Indoor GYM Shower at facilities Unlimited PTO Free food (including protein shakes) and drinks Eat Club catered meals Off site festivities Even gender ratios (in tech it's usually more men than women) - very diverse

Cons

Limited bathrooms at the San Jose (HQ) location Parking can be challenging at times

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews