Cover image for Wrike
Logo

Add a Review

Wrike Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Dec 4, 2021

Found 11 of over 371 reviews

4.0
Wrike Founder and CEO  Andrew Filev
Andrew Filev

What people are saying about Wrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Wrike? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wrike employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people are great and the industry is interesting!(in 43 reviews)
  • "Wrike is an awesome company with a great culture!(in 40 reviews)
  • "I decided to join Wrike for its great vision and team.(in 21 reviews)
  • "Good benefits;(in 15 reviews)
  • "great management, great company culture.(in 14 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Wrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

7 months and a pandemic later... still loving Wrike

Jun 29, 2020 - Sales Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership team has done a great job of finding the balance between productivity and a positive culture. The people I work with come in everyday to win, being part of a team of this caliber is rare. Wrike also promotes a good work life balance which speaks to the experience of our leadership team.

Cons

Creating a high effective team is never easy and often times leads to less productive people not making the cut. These individuals are were fine employees but Wrike and our current market demands great employee's. Expect to be fully committed while on the clock if you are not that person Wrike may not be the best fit.

5 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are so grateful to have great team members and leaders like you.

2. 5.0

Incredible Culture

Feb 23, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

Empowering, supportive environment Fast paced but fantastic work life balance

Cons

Growth mode - not for 'easy riders'

3. Join the Wrike team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good to work

Oct 7, 2020 - Software Engineer - Java Developer in Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life balance: Wrike treats its employees better than many other companies, the workload is reasonable. Very good team culture - your colleagues always ready to help.

Cons

So far, so good. However, I have been working here for less than a year now.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Even after nearly 7 years, still a fantastic place to work

Jan 13, 2022 - Team Lead, Professional Services in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Wrike' s company culture - Team spirit - Benefits (private Health insurance for employee and family, Pension plan and many more) - Leadership team - Work life balance - Remote work options - Competitive Salary - Other percs like for example monthly lunch box, culture committee events, team nights out etc.

Cons

- Citrix acquisition brought a lot of confusion in relation to systems and tools to be used and in relation to procurement for office equipment and HR contacts

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing growth but at what price?

Jan 20, 2020 - Account Executive in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very hardworking company. - Growing fast. - Great product. - Mostly friendly people. - Dogs allowed in office. - Ability to get promoted quickly.

Cons

- Work life balance is suspect at best. - Excessive training - it's pushing people to high levels of stress. - Benefits are mediocre. No 401k match, healthcare is expensive if you have a family. Most tech companies cover 80-90% of your dependents benefits.

6 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

Thanks for your feedback. As you suggested, Wrike is in a period of rapid growth, which should come as no surprise after being named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 for 5 consecutive years. This expansion - though challenging for some - also presents unique opportunities for many. For instance, our US sales team saw nearly 40% of its members promote to new roles in 2019. Growth also equips the company with more resources to further invest in its employees. Our HR team is currently in the process of evaluating our benefits package and assessing opportunities to enhance our offerings in 2020. One benefit we will continue to offer is unlimited PTO, so employees have flexibility to take time off as needed for a little R-and-R.

7. 5.0

LOVE the Culture!

Nov 2, 2022 - Senior Product Trainer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment! Really love my team and the leadership/vision. Excellent work/life balance!

Cons

Meeting heavy - trying to get better at communicating within our platform and saving time by meeting less.

Wrike Response

Thank you for your great feedback. Glad to hear you enjoy working with your team and you are managing good work/life balance. Since most of the employees work in cross-functional teams and there's a lot of collaboration, meetings are necessary to get aligned. The commitment though is to reduce the number of meetings and/or use the time on the meetings in most efficient way.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Seemed great at first - left to fend for yourself with slightly more then useless leadership

Mar 17, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home - I don’t feel micro managed like past sales jobs GREAT work life balance - more PTO then any of my past positions and free paid “give back days” through the year. Software is a cool industry

Cons

Very highly Turnover in leadership. None of the sales managers left have actually sold the product and I see talented sales people who are not reaching their potential and I personally feel our manager’s don’t have the industry know how or product/processes knowledge to help us close deals. How commission is calculated is confusing and no one seems to understand how it works (including leadership). Most of the new sales team is not hitting quota consistently, and when the renewals team Had an amazing year and a handful of them did reach 100% — quota was doubled. DOES WRIKE NOT WANT ITS SALES REPS HITTING GOAL???

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Strategic / Enterprise Sales - Stay Away.

Oct 20, 2020 - Strategic Account Executive in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a 401k and company medical plan. Access to a Mac or PC laptop for business use

Cons

Some clients appear to like the product despite recurring issues with speed / access issues. Sales management takes micro management to the extreme and will drive you insane. You will have ZERO work life balance. 85% of the Strat sales team is not coming anywhere close to their number. You will make very little comp here. Wildly unequal territories show 2-3 reps succeed while the rest starve. Management has forged a toxic culture founded in bullying and will not respect your time off (even if you are allowed to take any)

14 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Wrike. There are some specific areas where we would like to provide clarification. Of our current team, 80% of our Strategic Sales Reps are hitting or exceeding their quotas and enjoying our uncapped commission plan, which includes accelerators that allow you to over-earn on your commissions. Wrike has quickly become a go-to software for fortune 500 companies, and getting there has required a lot of hard work and tight deadlines, from Wrikers who are doing the best work of their lives. This is why we encourage our team members to take advantage of our unlimited time off, so they can unplug and recharge This message was emphasized when our VP of People Operations reminded all of our Wrikers to continue to take any planned time off, even if vacations have been cancelled or postponed due to COVID. We have already added several new members to the sales leadership team in recent months and will continue to bring on experienced leaders as we scale. We encourage our alumni and current employees alike to share their feedback with our HR team. If you wish to further discuss your experience, feel free to speak with your local HRBP, or contact us at hr-us@team.wrike.com.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Apr 22, 2022 - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice culture, nice people to work with, good benefit, and office Location. Flexibility.

Cons

Work life balance, complex platform.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome team with the best leadership

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

. Leadership all the way through the executives are truly the best. Really transparent, smart, and care about their people. . Input and ideas are welcome and actioned against. . THE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST! . Snack delivery. . North Face, Lululemon, Columbia free swag :) . General good vibes. I feel very valued and taken care of.

Cons

. Work life balance can sometimes be a struggle but leadership is working on keeping it manageable.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews