- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- - Melbourne
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Mountain View, CA
- - San Jose, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Irvine, CA
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Florida
- - Naples, FL Area
- - Naples, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- Ukraine - All Cities
- - Kyiv
- - Kyiv, Ukraine Area
- - Kiev, Kyiv
- - Brovary, Kiev
- - Kiev
- France - All Cities
- - Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- - Bordeaux, France Area
- - Bordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
- Costa Rica - All Cities
- - San Jose
- - San Jose, Costa Rica Area
- - San Jose, San Jose
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Jalisco
- - Guadalajara, Mexico Area
- - Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Japan - All Cities
- - Tokyo
- - Tokyo, Japan Area
- - Tokyo
- Czech Republic - All Cities
- - Prague
- - Prague, Czech Republic Area
- - Prague
- Russia - All Cities
- - Sankt-Peterburg
- - Saint Petersburg, Russia Area
- - Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
- - Voronezhskaya Oblast'
- - Novosibirskaya Oblast'
- Cyprus - All Cities
- - Larnaca
- - Larnaca, Cyprus Area
- - Larnaca
- - Nicosia
- - Nicosia, Cyprus Area
- - Nicosia, Nicosia
Found 11 of over 371 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Got a burning question about Wrike? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wrike employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people are great and the industry is interesting!" (in 43 reviews)
- "Wrike is an awesome company with a great culture!" (in 40 reviews)
- "I decided to join Wrike for its great vision and team." (in 21 reviews)
- "Good benefits;" (in 15 reviews)
- "great management, great company culture." (in 14 reviews)
- "In my short time there I had three different managers and we were acquired." (in 10 reviews)
- "HR asks every single new hire to write an anonymous review before the actual training starts." (in 10 reviews)
- "Leadership has been lacking in the past." (in 8 reviews)
- "Everyone is complaining 24/7 about the things that are wrong: dwindling inbound lead flow with no outbound model built, awful (or nonexistent) management, lack of communication." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wrike and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 29, 2020 - Sales Manager in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leadership team has done a great job of finding the balance between productivity and a positive culture. The people I work with come in everyday to win, being part of a team of this caliber is rare. Wrike also promotes a good work life balance which speaks to the experience of our leadership team.
Creating a high effective team is never easy and often times leads to less productive people not making the cut. These individuals are were fine employees but Wrike and our current market demands great employee's. Expect to be fully committed while on the clock if you are not that person Wrike may not be the best fit.Continue reading
Thank you for your feedback. We are so grateful to have great team members and leaders like you.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 23, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in MelbourneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Empowering, supportive environment Fast paced but fantastic work life balance
Growth mode - not for 'easy riders'
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 7, 2020 - Software Engineer - Java Developer in Saint Petersburg, Sankt-PeterburgRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work/Life balance: Wrike treats its employees better than many other companies, the workload is reasonable. Very good team culture - your colleagues always ready to help.
So far, so good. However, I have been working here for less than a year now.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 13, 2022 - Team Lead, Professional Services in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Wrike' s company culture - Team spirit - Benefits (private Health insurance for employee and family, Pension plan and many more) - Leadership team - Work life balance - Remote work options - Competitive Salary - Other percs like for example monthly lunch box, culture committee events, team nights out etc.
- Citrix acquisition brought a lot of confusion in relation to systems and tools to be used and in relation to procurement for office equipment and HR contactsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 20, 2020 - Account Executive in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Very hardworking company. - Growing fast. - Great product. - Mostly friendly people. - Dogs allowed in office. - Ability to get promoted quickly.
- Work life balance is suspect at best. - Excessive training - it's pushing people to high levels of stress. - Benefits are mediocre. No 401k match, healthcare is expensive if you have a family. Most tech companies cover 80-90% of your dependents benefits.Continue reading
Thanks for your feedback. As you suggested, Wrike is in a period of rapid growth, which should come as no surprise after being named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 for 5 consecutive years. This expansion - though challenging for some - also presents unique opportunities for many. For instance, our US sales team saw nearly 40% of its members promote to new roles in 2019. Growth also equips the company with more resources to further invest in its employees. Our HR team is currently in the process of evaluating our benefits package and assessing opportunities to enhance our offerings in 2020. One benefit we will continue to offer is unlimited PTO, so employees have flexibility to take time off as needed for a little R-and-R.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 2, 2022 - Senior Product Trainer in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment! Really love my team and the leadership/vision. Excellent work/life balance!
Meeting heavy - trying to get better at communicating within our platform and saving time by meeting less.
Thank you for your great feedback. Glad to hear you enjoy working with your team and you are managing good work/life balance. Since most of the employees work in cross-functional teams and there's a lot of collaboration, meetings are necessary to get aligned. The commitment though is to reduce the number of meetings and/or use the time on the meetings in most efficient way.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 17, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home - I don’t feel micro managed like past sales jobs GREAT work life balance - more PTO then any of my past positions and free paid “give back days” through the year. Software is a cool industry
Very highly Turnover in leadership. None of the sales managers left have actually sold the product and I see talented sales people who are not reaching their potential and I personally feel our manager’s don’t have the industry know how or product/processes knowledge to help us close deals. How commission is calculated is confusing and no one seems to understand how it works (including leadership). Most of the new sales team is not hitting quota consistently, and when the renewals team Had an amazing year and a handful of them did reach 100% — quota was doubled. DOES WRIKE NOT WANT ITS SALES REPS HITTING GOAL???Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 20, 2020 - Strategic Account Executive in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is a 401k and company medical plan. Access to a Mac or PC laptop for business use
Some clients appear to like the product despite recurring issues with speed / access issues. Sales management takes micro management to the extreme and will drive you insane. You will have ZERO work life balance. 85% of the Strat sales team is not coming anywhere close to their number. You will make very little comp here. Wildly unequal territories show 2-3 reps succeed while the rest starve. Management has forged a toxic culture founded in bullying and will not respect your time off (even if you are allowed to take any)Continue reading
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Wrike. There are some specific areas where we would like to provide clarification. Of our current team, 80% of our Strategic Sales Reps are hitting or exceeding their quotas and enjoying our uncapped commission plan, which includes accelerators that allow you to over-earn on your commissions. Wrike has quickly become a go-to software for fortune 500 companies, and getting there has required a lot of hard work and tight deadlines, from Wrikers who are doing the best work of their lives. This is why we encourage our team members to take advantage of our unlimited time off, so they can unplug and recharge This message was emphasized when our VP of People Operations reminded all of our Wrikers to continue to take any planned time off, even if vacations have been cancelled or postponed due to COVID. We have already added several new members to the sales leadership team in recent months and will continue to bring on experienced leaders as we scale. We encourage our alumni and current employees alike to share their feedback with our HR team. If you wish to further discuss your experience, feel free to speak with your local HRBP, or contact us at email@example.com.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 22, 2022 - Account Manager in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very nice culture, nice people to work with, good benefit, and office Location. Flexibility.
Work life balance, complex platform.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
. Leadership all the way through the executives are truly the best. Really transparent, smart, and care about their people. . Input and ideas are welcome and actioned against. . THE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST! . Snack delivery. . North Face, Lululemon, Columbia free swag :) . General good vibes. I feel very valued and taken care of.
. Work life balance can sometimes be a struggle but leadership is working on keeping it manageable.Continue reading