KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Citrix
Engaged Employer

Wrike

Add a Review

Wrike Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated May 2, 2021

Found 14 of over 315 reviews

4.1
Wrike Founder and CEO  Andrew Filev
Andrew Filev

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Met some great people and they provided free lunch everyday.(in 39 reviews)
  • "Wrike is an awesome company with a great culture!(in 38 reviews)
  • "I decided to join Wrike for its great vision and team.(in 17 reviews)
  • "Competitive Salary(in 12 reviews)
  • "Free Lunches & Healthcare(in 9 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Wrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Growing Company

Nov 3, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company with plenty of opportunity for employees to grow their careers and expand their skill sets. Large global workforce with monthly all hands helps keep everyone connected in the new normal remote working environment. Great software product.

Cons

Typical growing pains of a fast moving company.

Wrike Response

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you're enjoying your time at Wrike while you do the best work of your life!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Extensive interview process is worth it!

Dec 9, 2019 - Sales Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really careful about who they hire and make sure that you're set up for success from day one once you start. Amazing culture and work environment focused on collaboration and keeping employees happy/motivated.

Cons

Lengthy hiring process with a lot of steps and work involved on your end but it's ultimately for the benefit of Wrike to make sure they hire the right people!

5 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

We are so happy that you've decided to join our team. We are always looking to improve our candidate experience and will pass along the feedback you've provided to our talent team.

3. 5.0

Great

Feb 10, 2020 - Marketing in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and work environment

Cons

No cons to mention tbh

3 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

We're so happy to have you on the team, and are glad you're enjoying the ride!

4. 4.0

Quirky, Fun, Exciting & Supportive Start-Up Environment

Dec 4, 2014 - Account Executive in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can not ask for a better working environment! The company has done an amazing job at finding, hiring and retaining smart, competent, collaborative, and fun people. Base compensation is in line with most sales roles in the Bay Area; however their commission structure is generous and incentivizes sales people to overachieve. Those in leadership positions are consistently eager to hear feedback from people within the organization and they are open to changes. It is a fun, exciting, and growing environment. The growth paths are clearly outlined here and since it is a growing company, there is a lot of opportunity to anyone who works for it.

Cons

With the startup environment comes with some faults in the benefits. They have made improvements to the package offered to employees, but they still have room to grow (no 401k package at this time). Also, with this startup environment comes a lot of changes - things change constantly. I personally love this about Wrike, but I figured I would put it here as some people don't like a constantly changing work environment.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing company with great culture!

Oct 24, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work-life balance - Ability to wear many hats - You always have a voice you don't feel like a number - Lot's of 1 on 1 time with direct managers to be set up for success - Free lunch every day - Team outings - Free Gym - Friendly work environment

Cons

- Pains you feel with a growing company, but nothing out of the norm

4 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

Your feedback is appreciated. Glad to hear you've had a good time working with us!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A breath of collaborative fresh air!

Feb 20, 2015 - Director in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Collaborative work environment and culture *Open door policy and transparency at all levels *Dynamic product that is meeting the needs of teams across the board *Challenging work where I am learning daily *Steady growth at a scalable pace *A leadership team with a smart and thoughtful approach on how to engage employees by constantly seeking feedback and taking immediate action to ensure the company is evolving and improving

Cons

Currently an uphill climb for brand recognition at the level we hope to be...but we are climbing!

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Employee

Oct 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing privately held company. Fun working environment Working with very qualified and smart people Great Hiring process Great visibility to management

Cons

Can't think of any Cons. This is a great company to work for.

8. 4.0

Interview Process

Jun 4, 2019 - Sales Operations Analyst in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Interview process was easy and I was kept informed of every step. Most questions were standard interview questions and I got to meet with different levels of employees to get a feel of the working environment.

Cons

Offer is non-negotiable so make sure you are clear about your salary expectations to the recruiter

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0

Very decent employer

May 2, 2021 - Site Reliability Engineer in Prague
    Business Outlook

Pros

- benefits - cool product (even though it is a little bit obsolete looking) and you get to use the product every day so you develop/operate what you directly use, other employers can hardly compete with that - Wrike cares about the employees.. lots of activities and bonuses, HR is very proactive in this and the work environment in Wrike feels amazing - startup atmosphere.. not many managers above me, a small amount of corporate overhead (processes, silly requirements, ...)

Cons

- technology-wise it's a bit obsolete and the cool factor is small - technical debt - some seriously over-engineered solutions that are very difficult to change due to complexity - who knows what to expect from Citrix?

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best place I've worked so far

Sep 23, 2020 - Customer Service Specialist in Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment Many career opportunities Fair compensation and always on time

Cons

Did not experience any myself, so none

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews