Found 814 of over 861 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Wynn Resorts
Got a burning question about Wynn Resorts? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wynn Resorts employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management, never take account for own shortcomings and instead heaps blame on subordinates." (in 46 reviews)
- "Usually when you become a manager you make more money but here you will take a pay cut and have more stress to deal with." (in 17 reviews)
- "Extreme favoritism and politics within certain departments." (in 14 reviews)
- "No work life balance :(" (in 11 reviews)
- "Long hours with weekends and late nights." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wynn Resorts and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 16, 2023Information TechnologyCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsParadise, NV
Great location, nice office, free food, amazing coworkers, lots and lots of opportunities.
Pay can be low for equivalent positions, however the benefits provides can offset this with a little planning. Work load can get very intense for the technical teams.
- 5.0Oct 5, 2023Pro ShopFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLas Vegas, NV
Loved working here, management is so fun and caring of employees!! Everyone is kind and is a great job if you enjoy golf and retail!
I understand this is a resort but the green fees are a little high.. best thing is to go in July/august for their “cheaper” summer rate
- 4.0Sep 12, 2023MarketingFormer EmployeeLas Vegas, NV
Dedicated staff of employees who really care about the guests.
After Mr. Wynn was gone there were too many changes in management and impossible to get anything accomplished.
Wynn Resorts Reviews FAQs
Wynn Resorts has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 861 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Wynn Resorts to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
71% of Wynn Resorts employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wynn Resorts 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.