Found 73 of over 108 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about WyzAnt
Got a burning question about WyzAnt? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WyzAnt employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company also tries incredibly hard to have a good culture." (in 4 reviews)
- "founders) are both incredibly bright and smart, and are visible everyday around the office." (in 4 reviews)
- "Loved the flexible scheduling and good clientele to choice from." (in 3 reviews)
- "Flexible hours, self" (in 3 reviews)
- "Smart people." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of WyzAnt and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0May 17, 2023Private TeacherCurrent Employee
Most of my students are learner-centered rather than teacher-centered and have supportive parents who want their young people to learn to the highest level possible, beyond the teacher-centered curricula in the US. Many are IB candidates. Many have learned with me from 3-4 years, depending on their goals. Many have published. I also work with university undergrad, graduate, and post-doc researchers who need their grant proposals and research papers proofread.
Sometimes the online technology isn't always the best.
WyzAnt Reviews FAQs
WyzAnt has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 108 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at WyzAnt to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.
81% of WyzAnt employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WyzAnt 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.