KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

The Best!

Dec 1, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The X is the best company I that ever been part of. Amazing community with wonderful people. Engagement programs to make everyone feels part of it.

Cons

I have found nothing yet.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Finally a Company That Does Things Right

Nov 3, 2020 - Senior Lead Engineering in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the 3rd top global company I have worked for doing the same type of work. The first of the 3 that actually understands what it means to create a community of skilled folks who don't hate going to work everyday. Work on only one client project at a time. Given the freedom to take ownership of client project. Company activities, community, and programs make you forget you are working and make you think you are just spending time with friends. You are trusted, listened to, and supported by management. Fully remote all the time. Instead of putting time and money into making the company look good on the outside, the time and money is put into making the company awesome on the inside.

Cons

While it would be impossible to manage because the company has employees in 40 countries, there are no company provided benefits like health insurance.

9 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent

Mar 18, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly environment, super supportive, flexible remote work from home

Cons

Really hard to find one

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Unique Community and Experience

Oct 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best and brightest folks I’ve been fortunate enough to meet.

Cons

Too many things to dive into. Can be overwhelming at times.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Best company I've worked ever

Jun 9, 2017 - Drupal Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working in a truly way. Every single worker came from different places all over the world, it's not a company hiring people from different cities from one only country, X-Team hire people all over the world, no matter the timezone, if you feel comfortable having no office and have the right working culture + skills, you are good to go. This way of working is based on goals, so, no fixed schedules, forgot about a typical 9-5 work, if you can cover the client's expectations, you can work during morning, afternoon, or night, it's up to you (maybe you have to attend a couple of meetings a week, but no time consuming at all). X-Team have something called the Unleash program, which helps (really helps and collaborate) every single worker to improve in some way (improving skills in xx language, attending comferences, improving management skills, learning a foreign language, you name it). There is a crew of guys called the "unleashers" who mentor each worker to achieve there goals. I would like to highlight the mood of this company. It's more like a community. I don't feel like part of a place where my manager will hunt me to have my work done, we are all colleagues and each of us work to cover client's expectations. If someone has an issue doing their tasks, we help each other, instead of pointing with a finger people who are not managing to cover their tasks. We don't give a detail of what we do every minute of our time. We cover client's expectations, and they trust on us. That's the core value of this company.

Cons

I cannot find real cons. I want to end my developer days here :)

36 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing community, the best company ever

May 2, 2019 - Devops Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- They are really concerned about employees wellness and motivation - Communication is great, flat structure and leaders work side-by-side with the rest of the team. - Cool benefits and activities to keep you focus and energized

Cons

- Even if I try to think about cons, there is no one :)

9 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A flat and welcoming community

Feb 21, 2017 - Ambassador
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Relentless focus on self-improvement *Flat structure; I work alongside the CEO, CTO, and more *Positive, friendly community *Travel incentives *Engaging community initiatives *Flexible schedule

Cons

*Flat organization can sometimes lead to confusion, lack of "single source of truth" *Employees from all over the globe, making coordination difficult

8 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best of the best - worldwide

Feb 19, 2019 - Software Developer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engaging, supportive, friendly and open-minded community, An amazing environment for growth - mentors, conferences, discussions, Utopia for digital nomads - professionals without borders, Top tier specialists keen to share knowledge, Management living in the community and energizing it

Cons

Not so easy to join - they really want the top tier developers

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

This is a dream company, great culture and benefits

Feb 28, 2019 - Senior Android Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, great benefits, great community

Cons

No cons so far. Everything has been a good experience by far.

6 people found this review helpful
  10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company and perfect balance between work and life, but...

May 11, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an awesome company where you can keep growing and getting to know more about the software industry. - Awesome benefits with the Unleash+ bonus - Great opportunities based on your skills - Work wherever you pleased

Cons

- Words from the clients are taken as law you have no saying in what is the point of view on any situation between you and the client. - Your opinion won't matter as much when it comes to be picked by a client - Management will build a profile that won't be representative of your experience

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews

X-Team Reviews FAQs

X-Team has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 111 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at X-Team to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, X-Team employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at X-Team. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

99% of X-Team employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated X-Team 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at X-Team to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with X-Team Job Seekers