XANADU (Canada) Reviews
90% would recommend to a friend
(13 total reviews)
Found 13 of over 14 reviews
Updated Nov 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good pay" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Quantum ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
Excellent colleagues across natural and computer sciences
Young company, sometimes inconsistent policies
- 4.0Oct 15, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good pay. Good people who are fun to work with.
Startup, which means procedures not clear and change often.
- 5.0Jun 18, 2023ResearcherFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
CEO is really nice to work with. Salary is much better than academic.
Not too much work-life balance considering its start-up nature. But not necessarily a bad thing for people who are enthusiastic about quantum.
- 5.0Apr 10, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
- Flexible working environment - Great leadership! and constant feedback/growth (and good pay) - Ability to take on projects that are of interest to you and do meaningful, purposeful work - Not your cookie cutter kind of company with tons of rules and policies. (Don't treat you like kids, but grown adults) - CEO checks in with you and always available
- None that I can think of
- 2.0Apr 3, 2023Silicon Photonics Design EngineerFormer Employee
Not much pros, startup mindset with lots of uncertainties.
The team does not value and respect experience much, not the polite team I have ever worked, some of them are arrogant.1
- 3.0Apr 7, 2023Photonics EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
Always learning and working on new problems
No work-life balance and lots of stress.1