Xactly Corp. Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 241 reviews

4.0
Xactly Corp. CEO Christopher W. Cabrera
Christopher W. Cabrera
Pros
  • "Really really great work life balance(in 34 reviews)

• "If you want a great culture, you need to meet people and actually talk to them(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Relatively new employee but no cons so far(in 9 reviews)

• "Typical growing pains of a young public company(in 7 reviews)

"Respect + Accountability = Xactly"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time

Pros

Xactly has an open-door policy with managers and senior executives and it works -- the leadership of the company is committed to the core values and genuinely cares about employees -- if something isn't working well, people are encouraged to discuss issues. The collective team will address them and move any blocks out of the way so that the company can continue to achieve and hit goals. There is a tremendous opportunity...

Cons

There is no room for complaining. This may not be a con for everyone, but for some it could be. Xactly is not a place for people who tend to be negative and focused on finding fault. There is no time for that, most employees are heads down making things happen. If you're not comfortable confronting impediments to your success, most likely Xactly is not a good fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the company and producing remarkable results!

"These negative people need to look in the mirror..."

Current Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I've been with Xactly over 5 years and have been a successful part of this company's continued growth and transformation. There is a reason Xactly's won Best Place to Work every year as the culture is amazing and there is no shortage of boomerang employees who left and came back. When I read these negative reviews (along with the timing of them appearing), it's from Sales Reps who couldn't sell anything in over a...

Cons

Selling a transformational SaaS product is not easy. Quotas go up and Territories get smaller.

Advice to Management

Give more recognition to those who are driving the great culture as many benefit from the work they do. Continue to let go of those who have shown they cannot be successful so they can find happiness elsewhere.

"These bad apples have it all wrong...and probably didn't do their job!"

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I've been an Xactlian for over 6 years and apart of two departments. The room for professional growth and development is unlike any other! Our HR department created sheets to review with hiring managers during one-on-ones for career development into other areas of the business. We continue to win Best Place to Work which is based off of employee feedback given in a survey. It is unfortunate that the bad apples who...

Cons

Change is hard and Xactly has gone through a lot of change. From being acquired to acquiring other companies, we've seen our fair share of change but these bad apples who left or need to leave should take this advice: It takes a positive attitude to achieve positive results!

Advice to Management

Continue the great work. I know they see these reviews and implement new initiatives where they are due.

"Truly a Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - IT Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Xactly's leadership has been more than fair to all employees, includes everyone in vision, and encourages a positive culture that makes people happy to show up to work each day. Over the last 6+ years working here, I have always felt valued, respected, and proud to be a part of this company.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind.

"One of a Kind Company"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Xactly is a unique company because its core values aren't just something that leadership talks about, but they actually influence how the company is run. Amazing culture with a focus on customers, staying accountable, being respectful, doing excellent work, and giving back to our community. Good work life balance, highly intelligent co-workers, and an expanding SPM product suite--can't say enough good things.

Cons

No cons to share yet.

Advice to Management

As we keep growing, continue to place focus on the company culture and invest in employees.

"Grow with a growing company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

A true meritocracy. If you work hard, innovate, collaborate, and lean into the momentum you'll benefit and be along for the ride as a company goes from "successful startup" to "household name."

Cons

Hard to think of any - it's a great, brand new office, downtown, with great benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work being transparent and making smart, strategic changes.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The company has an incredible culture. They (managers & Co-workers) are always there to help you perfect your craft and to support you in whatever career path you want to follow. Xactly offers excellent benefits which include unlimited PTO, FTO, and sick days.

Cons

Pay is a below industry standards and they have extremely high quotas.

8. "Uninspiring work, great office and benefits"

Current Employee - Operations in Denver, CO

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, work life balance, office amenities

Cons

Technically deficient for a SaaS company based in SV, unnecessary travel

"Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great location, workspace, people, and great emphasis on culture and work life balance.

Cons

Pay could be better than it is.

"The Worst Working Experience - Ask About Sales Turnover Since Feb 2018"

Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Denver, CO

I worked at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

None about the role, free food and drinks, some effort at company philanthropy

Cons

Bro management w/ the blind leading the blind, if you don't play politics and kiss up - you'll never be happy or thrive, zero professional development, brand new sales leaders and I can count on one hand the number of 1:1s in almost 1 year, turnover in the entire org like I've never seen, overall toxic environment, don't let the rosy Vista picture employees paint fool you

Advice to Management

Clean house in sales management from CRO down, find actual leaders not Cali bros who still haven't left the frat house

Found 241 reviews