Xavient Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Rajeev Tandon

Pros
Cons
  • They will be busy committing half of the time line needed for release and sucking the work life balance of employee (in 6 reviews)

• No leadership, No vision/direction and to make things worst, lot of internal politics, and last no work/life balance (in 4 reviews)

"Client Partner"

Current Employee - Client Partner in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Client Partner in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Xavient full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with this company a year and a half now and can say that it's been a pleasure. Those who work hard to bring value to the company are rewarded, and likewise, those who decrease the value of the company are removed. Upper management is easily accessible, this company has actually built its own ESN platform, Hallwaze, in order to give each of its employees a voice.

Benefits are great; they match up to 5% salary contribution to 401k. Help is always there if you reach out for it. The majority of the people I work with are almost always happy and helpful.

Cons

Being in a business role, it would be nice to hear more stories about how our company has helped our other customers, sometimes there seems to be a bit of a secretive culture which is weird.

Advice to Management

We receive annual New Year's letters, which reflect talk about the company's accomplishments over the past year. It would be nice to receive this information on a quarterly basis, and would also help me do my job. Thanks!

"Dream company to work with"

Pros

I am part of this family for the past 10 years, I have grown from a QA Engineer to a manager and have enjoyed all phase of my carrier, Its a dream company to work with. The best part about this family is the easy access to upper management which helps lot to share good ideas.

Cons

Time to time training needs to be provided.

Advice to Management

Skip level meeting should be implemented and a recurring one-o-one between HR and resources is needed.

"Development"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parker, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parker, CO

I have been working at Xavient full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great Company, Everyone Xavient employee work as a family. Direct access to exec management and enterprise social platform where you can share your ideas, complaints and suggestions. Xavient always appreciate hard working people and always give them good opportunities.

Cons

Training programs on different locations except offshore.

Advice to Management

Offer training programs on all the locations and academics.

4. "Good pay"

Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Simi Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Xavient (Less than a year)

Pros

Xavient information systems always used latest Technologies and work culture is cool but not team work is week.

Cons

Working max hours but cabs facilities provided..

Advice to Management

Top management is not good. :)

5. "Xcellence workplace, team coordination"

Current Employee - Lead HRMS - Human Resources in Greater Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Lead HRMS - Human Resources in Greater Noida (India)

I have been working at Xavient full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employee Friendly, good environment... good learning etc

Cons

Nothing such... all is good.... Good place to work

6. "Perfect compamy for work life balance"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Noida (India)

I have been working at Xavient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible timings
    Good compensation
    Annual increment best in industry, if u r capable u can bag annual increment in 6 figures too.
    Regular team meetings
    Regual interaction with onsite team and clients
    Identifies who really works and give him/her best increment

Cons

Gives lil bit preference to community, but if are eligible enough then this point doesn't go fot with the company

No other cons

Advice to Management

Going well, good luck

"Awesome place to work & grow"

Pros

Xavient being mid size organization, leads to a close-knit atmosphere. In these types of surroundings, you usually find less of the gossip and drama typically associated with a larger company and employee group. Hence, you are more likely to work in a more informal and relaxed environment.

The other best part in Xavient is that if you do a good work you’ll get Recognition immediately. I heard that the probabilities of being recognized and appreciated for work often increase in mid-size organization & in Xavient it proved perfectly. Instead of just being a number, you have a name – in a place that recognizes and welcomes your talents.

Another good thing about this organization is that if mentors people and promote from within, offering more prospects for advancing your career in a shorter period and the chance to obtain experience in more than one business discipline. Xavient also offers opportunities to focus on particular niche areas.
    Here, if you have the chance to take ownership of a task and see it through, your initiative will be tested and you’ll be able to develop your leadership, team working, time management and organizational skills.
    One of the best thing about Xavient is it gives flexible working environment to the employees to maintain work life balance.

Cons

Things which creates communal distubance or seems to be a sensitive issue should be addressed properly.

Advice to Management

To grow further Xavient management needs to focus more on middle level management. Better managers or leads should be promoted or hired. Once this is been taken care of am sure this company will move with flying colors

"My best part of Life"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Noida (India)

I have been working at Xavient full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great Atmosphere, freedom of work. No blockades or hurdles to grow, you have potential people will support, you need help people will help. frankly speaking i feel short of words to express my feelings. It has been seven years plus. since i got an opportunity to work here, and working with company has been a great endeavor of my life . I learned a lot here.it has brought a tremendous change in my life. from a simple ordinary man it turned me to a technically strong person for which i shall remain thankful throughout my life to the company and the authority who laid great trust in me and overlooked my mistakes. Team mates have been a great support in all respects. They have supported me not only technically but also mentally morally and emotionally..
    This company has become my home and colleagues my family. A best place to work and best place to grow.

Cons

As Xavient is growing year by year the negative points are getting decreased, for me there is nothing which i can raise as negative, for every individual or organization learning never ends.

Advice to Management

appreciation should be there more often not for only project related, recognition should be for any social activity, games etc. it will add some spice while working with organization.

"Great Place of Work"

Pros

Excellent and Employee-Friendly environment. Equipped with immense opportunities to grow vertically in profession and horizontally in knowledge base.

Cons

less Interaction of management/ HR with team

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Module Lead in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Module Lead in Noida (India)

I worked at Xavient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Xavient has ample opportunities for freshers especially.
    Greater chances to work in multiple technlogies.
    Greater interaction with higher management.
    Good salary incentives.
    Progressive work culture.

Cons

On-shore/offshore model.
    Less interaction with client.

Advice to Management

Management here is doing an excellent stuff. By conducting events like AppContest etc. every single employee gets a chance to show case their talent.