80% would recommend to a friend
(331 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and always willing to help!" (in 46 reviews)
- "The culture is great and is one that truly values it's employees." (in 23 reviews)
- "Good benefits, and fun company events" (in 13 reviews)
- "Great team to work with." (in 11 reviews)
- "Lots of opportunity for growth and to get involved on other teams if that's something you're interested in." (in 8 reviews)
- "Low pay but it’s entry level and ad." (in 22 reviews)
- "Poor management and communication from executives/higher ups" (in 20 reviews)
- "No work life balance" (in 16 reviews)
- "The intern salary was fairly low ($10/hr) but the perks and social events made up for it" (in 12 reviews)
- "Poor leadership" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Xaxis and is not affected by filters.
Found 331 of over 363 reviews
Updated Nov 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Apr 23, 2023Campaign ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Wide range of products. Variety of platforms. Challenging work environment. Good place to learn programmatic execution and planning. If you are good in presentation then Xaxis planning team is the place for you.
Not a place for a person who is good at work but not in sweet talking. High work pressure. No scope of promotion. Zero work life balance.
- 5.0Feb 14, 2023Data AnalystFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
collaborative teams, everyone is extremely helpful in progressing your journey
lots and lots of meetings
- 5.0Dec 5, 2022DirectorCurrent Employee
Fast-paced, smart people, proprietary tech, collaborative culture, exposure to advanced programmatic concepts. Always learning culture ensures you learn something new every day
At times a grind, but if your team is solid you're in it together.
- 5.0Nov 10, 2022Business Intelligence ManagerCurrent Employee
Management of metrics in a programmed pattern through different DSPs, data integrations through google big query and ADH, for automation of reports through the flask framework in conjunction with Python, thus creating automated slides with the metrics and types of graphs according to the different markets and the Insertion order.
no no no no no
Xaxis Reviews FAQs
Xaxis has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 363 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Xaxis to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
80% of Xaxis employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Xaxis 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.