KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

McKinsey & Company

131 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people!(in 8 reviews)
  • "Good Benefits and interaction with top management if you work in their actual building.(in 7 reviews)
  • "From the welcoming staff, intelligent and engaged coworkers, and innovative and interesting projects, to the strong support team focused on helping you find and apply your greatest potential, I know I have found a place where I can grow and contribute as part of a great team.(in 4 reviews)
  • "the leadership is focus, determine to embrace a winning culture and care for their employees.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "It's great that management recognizes a need for improvement when it comes to HR support and direct management.(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Happy to be here

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers, flexibility, manager that listens and actually considers my input, a lot of growth and new programs. I feel that my efforts really are appreciated.

Cons

Benefit coverage is great but can get expensive if you also cover a spouse or family.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Avoid/update your resume ASAP

Jun 13, 2022 - Consultant in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The checks keep clearing. I had to write at least 5 words!

Cons

your work experience and time on contract has no bearing with this company. They won’t honor your time on contract. Lost 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of sick leave with this company. They are greedy! Performance based contracts will be run like a swet shop. Upper management doesn’t know they can’t use their camera phones in a classified environment. They love to destroy morale! If they are good at one thing it’s how to destroy morale and force people out the door in 2 months or less.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

love it

May 3, 2022 - PSA II
    Business Outlook

Pros

overall good company great opportunities Room for growth

Cons

pay is on the lower end

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Great Leadership.

Mar 5, 2022 -  in Winchester, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely and positively a great company. Leadership means what they say and are involved. I spent 6 years with the prior company who had the contract and made us feel we were on a deserted island.

Cons

Healthcare costs seem to be higher than average, however, coverages are good.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Highly recommend over other companies

Feb 4, 2022 - Mid-Level Program Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and great culture. The company is growing rapidly and advancement between different contracts is a possibility. They will work with you to achieve your career goals.

Cons

No cons for this company.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of the best companies I've worked for...

Feb 2, 2022 - Management Consultant in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, great people Supportive managers Training opportunities Work/life balance

Cons

Benefits are a little pricey for family plans, but the coverage is very comprehensive

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company culture is above and beyond

Jan 31, 2022 - Senior in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart employees and the leadership team is driven to exceed the expectations each year.

Cons

No cons that I can think of

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fast Growing Company Servicing Security Industry

Dec 12, 2021 - Senior Vice President Business Development in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Xcelerate is a great company serving the the security and intelligence communities to keep America safe. They have an excellent leadership team that strives to maintain an inclusive culture where every employee is valued.

Cons

None. keep up the good work

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

Jul 10, 2021 - Personnel Security Specialist in Hanover, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Xcelerate does a good job of keeping everyone informed

Cons

Some disconnect when working with contracts

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Jun 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company really care about its employees

Cons

I have none. Good company

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews

Xcelerate Solutions Reviews FAQs

Xcelerate Solutions has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 78 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Xcelerate Solutions to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Xcelerate Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Xcelerate Solutions. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

88% of Xcelerate Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Xcelerate Solutions 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Xcelerate Solutions to be career development, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Xcelerate Solutions Job Seekers