Found 541 of over 9K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Xerox
I've been a Consultant for about 8 years. I planned to get out of consulting to try my hand at commercial public relations/communications. I got an offer from Xerox to work with their corporate PR segment. Then I got an unexpected offer from KPMG to work with their transformation advisory segment doing comms for federal clients. Both are similar offers, 20% bumps. KPMG has slightly more PTO and EOY bonuses, but Xerox had a nice signing bonus and slightly higher base salary. WDID??
Got a burning question about Xerox? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Xerox employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Middle and lower managment people are really great people to work for especially in the engineering areas." (in 651 reviews)
- "My division had gaming consoles in the break rooms and other employees mentioned the benefits are good." (in 330 reviews)
- "Work Life Balance is good and there is room for growth" (in 285 reviews)
- "Training was good and lots of help if you needed it" (in 226 reviews)
- "Flexible work hours, work from home, benefits" (in 170 reviews)
- "Poor management and far from the city center" (in 524 reviews)
- "Management under the same pressure so they do understand... apart from the low pay." (in 327 reviews)
- "Low salary about $10/hour can go up to about $13 with good sales." (in 217 reviews)
- "Upper management is poor as they really have no idea what's REALLY taking place on the sales floor." (in 172 reviews)
- "Constant Downsizing and layoffs every year" (in 165 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Xerox and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 26, 2021Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Flexible and supportive with work family life balance
Market challenges for the future of the industry in general
- 3.0Oct 8, 2015Anonymous InternFormer Intern
Good working environment. As you expect from matured company, good processes in place for career development. Company invests a lot in employee learning and development, lot of opportunities if you are looking for a change. Competitive benefits.
If you are working in globally distributed teams work life balance could be a challenge.