Xogito Group Reviews

Updated Nov 19, 2019

4.7
Xogito Group Founder  Constantine Spathis  (no image)
Constantine Spathis
  1. "Good practice"

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Xogito Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to learn something new.

Cons

None I can think of at the moment.

Xogito Group2019-11-19
  2. "Nice place to work remotley"

Current Employee - Frontend Developer

I have been working at Xogito Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

good team memmbers, good salary

Cons

feedback from other team members

Xogito Group2019-07-04
  3. "I had generally very positive experiance with Xogito. My boss was very welcoming and friendly so were my colleagues."

4.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Sofia

I worked at Xogito Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The remote nature of the job.

Cons

At times the deadlines were mall.

Xogito Group2019-02-28

"Great Colleagues and a Fun place to work at"

Current Employee - TechOps Engineer

I have been working at Xogito Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

First of all it is a remote company i.e. you can work from anywhere which is a super plus. Since its remote almost all of your colleagues will be really skilled in whatever they do as the talent pool is global. Workload is pretty stable and Compensation is pretty good.

Cons

I have not faced anything as of yet I would call as a con, its basically on the person if they are into remote work or not.

Xogito Group2018-12-18

"Great company for young professionals"

Current Employee - Software Engineering Team Leader

I have been working at Xogito Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The company is setup'ed for remote work which works great when you are a self-starter who has enough experience to handle your tasks on your own. - Being able to work literally from any place in the world should be considered a huge advantage by any young professional. - The teams are not too big so everyone's work makes a real difference. - The SaaS projects I have been involved in have been interesting in terms of industries and the technologies used have been very fashionable. - The company have supported me with training in cutting-edge tech which have helped me upgrade my professional skills and fill in the gaps in the area I am interested in.

Cons

None I can think of at the moment.

Xogito Group2018-12-18
  6. "Nice place to work remote with professionals"

I have been working at Xogito Group full-time

Pros

Remote work with almost flexible hours and daily challenges

Cons

No clear perspectives, as the objectives and the rules are changing too often, based on market opportunities, not on a strategy.

Xogito Group2018-12-06
  7. "Developer"

Current Employee - Developer

I have been working at Xogito Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team, possibility to work remote.

Cons

Nothing here to mention.Maybe some oldest technologies

Xogito Group2018-09-26

"A great place for great minds"

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Varna

I have been working at Xogito Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

A large amount of very skilled and experienced people in a vast array of different technological stacks, available to guide and help at a moment's notice. The opportunity to grow and choose what kind of technological development you'd like to pursue. Social gatherings and an all-pervasive spirit of teamwork and the eagerness to help each other.

Cons

Time zones can be an issue for people working with clients on different continents.

Xogito Group2018-06-04
  9. "Great company to work remotely"

4.0
    Current Employee - Full Stack JS Developer

I have been working at Xogito Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Remote work - personally really enjoying it - HR are helpful - they've always helped me out whenever I've had questions - Great colleagues - in a project with wonderful people - Up-to-date stack - we keep our stack updated and have opportunities to try new technologies

Cons

- Aside from additional health insurance there are no bonuses. Personally would love to have a budget for trainings, conferences or anything to improve my skills.

Xogito Group2018-06-04

"Xogito is an excellent place to work with the newest technologies at the comfort of your home."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sofia

I have been working at Xogito Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- The top management and owners are tech people with real passion and understanding of the latest advancements in the IT world. - Newest/bleeding-edge technologies are used in almost all occasions - it is an excellent opportunity to stay up to date with current tech like cloud-based development, high-performance services, machine learning, etc. - A lot of times you can choose the projects you want to work on - for example if there is a project with a new technology you want to learn or improve at, you can go for it. - Not a run-off-the-mill web-shop - most of the projects present interesting business cases. If you simply want to deploy personal blogs 5 times a day for the next 5 years, you won't feel comfortable here. - Management hierarchy and procedures are very lean and simple - no bureaucracy and useless, time-wasting corporate procedures - if you need anything from anyone, you just speak to them. - All the perks from working remotely which is one of the best things ever - being able to travel, not wasting time while commuting, being on a flexible work schedule and so on. - A really great team - for the 6+ years I've been in Xogito, I cannot recall a bad experience with a colleague I've worked with in the company.

Cons

- Timeshifts for some projects(working in EST time) can be an issue for people. - Not directly related to the job/company itself, working remotely, being one of the greatest opportunities in my opinion, has its own set of challenges.

Xogito Group2018-04-03