KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Xogito Group Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2022

Found 30 of over 38 reviews

4.3
Xogito Group Founder  Constantine Spathis  (no image)
Constantine Spathis

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "A large amount of very skilled and experienced people in a vast array of different technological stacks, available to guide and help at a moment's notice.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Lack of social life during business days because of late working hours and remote environment.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Good company

Jun 26, 2022 - Software Engineer in Chisinau
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote first company - Good management - Well set processes - Yearly gatherings

Cons

- Payment bit lower the market - Projects might be not so exciting (basically it's a lottery)

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Remote first and good place to work with good engineers for a service providing company

May 30, 2022 - Recruiter in Timişoara
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote since day one in 2008, you can be quite flexible once you show results. - Good diversity for recruitment, plenty of diversity in projects' portfolio. - Generally aiming to build and launch new projects for clients, which tends to lead to using modern tech in product development teams and is a good selling point for recruitment. - Open and collaborative environment. The HR team grew under my eyes and became very bonded, also strove to always help our colleagues.

Cons

- The working hours are not a fit for everyone or early birds.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place and a fantastic school

Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Xogito is the ideal place for those who want to work remotely and with people from different countries. Friendly colleagues, good schedules (depending on where you're located) and nice benefits for an outsourcing international company. It's a company that deposits lots of trust in the employees and if you are capable to take care of your tasks, there's no pressure and no micromanagement.

Cons

Some projects are facing complex moments and due to that, the level of stress can be high. The company could also promote more events once the pandemic scenario is over in Europe and South America.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Perfect place to work full time remotely

Mar 17, 2022 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full-time remote candidates are very welcome

Cons

Perfect place to work full time remotely - no cons

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Decent remote option

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is a good option for senior developers living outside big tech-hub cities and wanting to always work remote.

Cons

Difficult working hours for Europeans

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

React frontend developer

Jun 17, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I dont know. they kicked me out in 1 week

Cons

They ended my contract in one week. No feedback, no explanation, nothing. I woke up one they and all my access were blocked and I didn't have a chance to ask what I did, what I should improve. I'm not saying that this happen to everyone, but it happened to me and I advise you to be aware. The salary for south Americans might be good, but what the they to me was not worth it. They treated me like trash.

7 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0

Overall very good

Oct 12, 2020 - Senior Ruby On Rails Developer in Prishtine
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote opportunity Public holidays off Good compensation

Cons

If you are based on the EU timezone the scheduled working hours are not a good fit (1pm-9pm) Management is not the ideal one

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Xogito - a company for the near future working style

Nov 6, 2017 - Program Manager in Bucharest, Bucuresti
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Remote digital work - you can work from any place in the world, you only need an Internet connection 2. Research & apply the latest technologies - management openness to training and testing new, emerging technologies, and challenge the risk of applying them 3. Large range of project types, from small, mid or large front-end mainly eCommerce sites, to (very)complex back-end mainly SAAS implementations. 4. Coverage of many different areas: business analysis, project management, system & SW analysis, system design, SW design, SW development, testing & implementation, DBA, QA, OPS, deployment & maintenance, system & SW migration, debugging, optimization, ... 5. Working in an Agile environment, that does not ignore the old SDLC methodologies, when applicable, in a mixed and continuously evolutive way.

Cons

1. You have to like the changes - if you prefer a stable, conservative environment, with fixed written processes and rigid methodologies, Xogito is not for you! 2. You cannot meet with your teammates physically, in person, except on team-building & planned activities - as all the daily communications are through Internet communication tools - audio and/or video - and they can be far away. 3. You have a challenge to continuously improve yourself, otherwise, you will not be able to discuss with your colleagues, at their level, that is raising all the time. 4. Working from home will not skip you from all the daily family tasks, as everybody will consider you available to do domestic work! :)

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Xogito is an excellent place to work with the newest technologies at the comfort of your home.

Apr 3, 2018 - Senior Software Engineer in Sofia, Sofia (city)
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The top management and owners are tech people with real passion and understanding of the latest advancements in the IT world. - Newest/bleeding-edge technologies are used in almost all occasions - it is an excellent opportunity to stay up to date with current tech like cloud-based development, high-performance services, machine learning, etc. - A lot of times you can choose the projects you want to work on - for example if there is a project with a new technology you want to learn or improve at, you can go for it. - Not a run-off-the-mill web-shop - most of the projects present interesting business cases. If you simply want to deploy personal blogs 5 times a day for the next 5 years, you won't feel comfortable here. - Management hierarchy and procedures are very lean and simple - no bureaucracy and useless, time-wasting corporate procedures - if you need anything from anyone, you just speak to them. - All the perks from working remotely which is one of the best things ever - being able to travel, not wasting time while commuting, being on a flexible work schedule and so on. - A really great team - for the 6+ years I've been in Xogito, I cannot recall a bad experience with a colleague I've worked with in the company.

Cons

- Timeshifts for some projects(working in EST time) can be an issue for people. - Not directly related to the job/company itself, working remotely, being one of the greatest opportunities in my opinion, has its own set of challenges.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 1.0

Good practice

Nov 19, 2019 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to learn something new.

Cons

None I can think of at the moment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews

Xogito Group Reviews FAQs

Xogito Group has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Xogito Group to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Xogito Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Xogito Group. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

90% of Xogito Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Xogito Group 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Xogito Group to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be compensation, culture.

Popular Careers with Xogito Group Job Seekers