Xoriant Reviews

3.6
Xoriant CEO Girish Gaitonde
Girish Gaitonde
Pros
Cons
  • "There are no cons at the moment(in 34 reviews)

• "But they have got many good projects so not really a con(in 20 reviews)

1. "interview"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Xoriant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

good culture and opportunities

Cons

none... so far so... good

Xoriant2020-04-03

April 7, 2020

We appreciate your positive feedback. With the support and hard work of its employees and management, Xoriant continues to thrive towards its goal of becoming a preferred employer in the technology industry.

2. "Company can't be trusted"

1.0
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test in Austin, TX

I have been working at Xoriant full-time for less than a year

Pros

I don't see any with this company. Nothing they do impresses me.

Cons

Company just waste your effort. You do all these interviews and get nothing out of it. Finally you get a job and don't get paid enough for it. Communication with company's HR is poor. My advice, look for other companies that better fits your need.

Xoriant2020-05-14

May 20, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. However, at Xoriant, we believe in an open-door policy and employees can always reach out to their higher-ups. We have different avenues for people to voice out their grievances. Our employees are encouraged to thrive in the professional environment which is ensured by our strict zero biases policy. Your feedback is valuable to us, we assure you of the necessary steps and encourage you to contact us at experience@xoriant.com to help us escalate further.

3. "Great"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Xoriant full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work life balance with flexible timings

Cons

Projects are not that great

Xoriant2020-02-11

February 11, 2020

Thanks for your positive feedback! Concerning a project lifecycle, there are times when there might be slack and times when it gets hectic. Xoriant has strengthened its global footprint as a preferred technology partner for ISVs and Enterprise customers offering end-to-end solutions, products, and platforms. Positioned in the High-Performance zone in our first-ever participation in the HFS study, it is a matter of great pride for us. Along with industry benchmarks from the likes of CMMI® Level 5, Zinnov Zones and Great Place To Work testifies our superfast growth and approaches in product engineering competencies and capabilities.

4. "Great Company ! I have been working with Xoriant since 15+ years."

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Xoriant full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Awesome company to work with.

Cons

None, I haven't come across any.

Xoriant2020-01-13

January 20, 2020

5. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Xoriant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Awesome company to work for.

Cons

i haven't came across any.

Xoriant2019-12-17

December 20, 2019

6. "Pretty good entry point company"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Xoriant full-time

Pros

- Starting package higher than most mass recruiters - Some projects are pretty good - Most of the technical senior management are pretty knowledgeable and passionate tech geeks

Cons

- Steeped in office politics in every corner -Some clients are horrendous

Xoriant2019-09-24

October 17, 2019

Dear Xorianter, With the technological growth and ever-growing competition, we understand that clients can be a little demanding and it’s unfortunate that sometimes employees face the brunt of it. However, we have platforms where you can raise these concerns so that we can address them in a timely manner. Concerning the first part of your statement, we would be glad to assist if you could provide some specifics. Please feel free to write to us at experience@xoriant.com.

7. "Good to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Xoriant full-time

Pros

work culture/ Life balance pay scale

Cons

middle management would need improved

Xoriant2019-05-30

September 24, 2019

Xoriant prides itself in being a progressive organization where the employees move ahead in their careers exclusively through hard work, commitment and constant advancement of their skills by taking advantage of our state-of-the-art training programs. For a sustainable growth, Xoriant always believed investing in continuous education and training of its people. Xoriant has carved itself a niche in the Technology industry with its multi-technology competence and expertise in next-generation technologies with a YoY growth of 25%, catering to 100+ clients and fortune 100 companies. This shows the forethought, fervor and hard effort of our management and the dedication towards their 3000+ employees worldwide. Our employees are encouraged to thrive in the professional environment by doing what they do best and constantly improvising it. Your feedback is valuable to us. Feel free to share additional suggestions at, experience@xoriant.com.

"Software developers"

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Xoriant full-time for more than a year

Pros

On time salary , nothing great .

Cons

This is not product base company, this Indian consultant firm. 100% body shopping . No reachable to management . Make false promise for visa/Gc process . Lack of employee care .do not waste your time by joining them . Go for Any roadside US base consultant.

Xoriant2019-04-28

September 24, 2019

With 3000+ professionals operating across 11 locations globally, Xoriant’s employees are its strength. Xoriant not only successfully maintains a customer track record with 90 percent repeat business and but also several employees with a tenure of more than 15 years. Along with industry benchmarks like CMMI® Level 5, Zinnov Zones and Great Place To Work testifies our superfast growth and approaches in product engineering competencies and capabilities. Xoriant prides itself in being a progressive organization where the employees move ahead in their careers exclusively through hard work, commitment and constant advancement of their skills by taking advantage of our state-of-the-art training programs. For a sustainable growth, Xoriant always believed investing in continuous education and training of its people. We work hard to make Xoriant the kind of place to build a career and a life, most of which is built on our strong HR policies and practices. If you have feedback on specific instances, please bring the details to our attention at experience@xoriant.com so we can ensure they have been resolved.

"Good company"

I worked at Xoriant full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company to work for Does H1B sponsorship

Cons

Not many direct clients

Xoriant2019-03-07

September 24, 2019

With a primary focus on product engineering, ecosystem linkages in Silicon Valley, gradual investments in technology and infrastructure. Xoriant has strengthened its global footprint as a preferred technology partner for ISVs and Enterprise customers offering end-to-end solutions, products, and platforms. In addition to that, industry benchmarks from the likes of CMMI® Level 5, Zinnov Zones and Great Place To Work testifies our superfast growth and approaches in product engineering competencies and capabilities. Your feedback is appreciated and we encourage you to contact us at experience@xoriant.com for further details.

"HR Contract Firm"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Xoriant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent pay and good working conditions

Cons

Not forthright and honest, deceptive

Xoriant2018-12-19