Xtreme Consulting Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor

Recruiter

5.0
Greg Rankich

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • They work to ensure you have a good work/life balance (in 7 reviews)

• Great benefits, great salary, awesome group of people to work with (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Need a little more vacation time (started at 2 weeks), 401k match would be nice (in 7 reviews)

• Career path choices very limited (in 3 reviews)

"Positive and Supportive Company"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Xtreme is a company that gives employees the freedom to do their job and do it well. The company supplies any resources needed to be able to do your work better and trusts it employees.

Cons

I can't find any yet

May 12, 2017 – Sr. Marketing Associate

Thank you for taking the time to review! We are so proud of our recruiters and their dedication to Xtreme's success and growth. Autonomy is definitely part of the Xtreme culture and we trust our... More

2. "Enjoyed my time with Xtreme"

Former Employee - Recruiting Associate
    Former Employee - Recruiting Associate

I worked at Xtreme Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I contracted through Xtreme Consulting for almost two years. They took great care of me for the duration of my assignment. Kim Bergling was assigned to me and did a great job answering any questions I had and taking care of all of my needs. I would definitely work with them in the future.

Cons

Onboarding my benefits was a little messy, but the person who handled my benefits has since left the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Apr 18, 2017 – Sr. Marketing Associate

Thank you for taking the time to review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your contract with Xtreme and we hope you will work with us again soon! Kim is a rockstar and we are glad she was a helpful... More

"Top Notch Company, Talent, and Opportunity"

Current Employee - Contract Recruiting Coordinator (Contracting At T-Mobile) in Kirkland, WA

Pros

I've been on an Xtreme Consulting assignment for about 4 months now and I am SO happy with my experience here. I've never had the option to reject benefits in lieu of higher pay, which is awesome. I also get some PTO and paid holidays. That is unheard of with temp agencies. My recruiter was so thoughtful, attentive, and genuinely caring. Shout out to Mackenzie Fuller! She worked hard to submit me to several great opportunities, and landed me a job I absolutely love.

Cons

I have zero complaints. the whole process was flawless, from interviewing to onboarding.

Advice to Management

Keep up your high standards of excellence!

"Great place to work"

Current Contractor - Recruiter in Redmond, WA
    Current Contractor - Recruiter in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for Xtreme for over 2 years as a contractor and it is the best company I have every worked for.

Cons

To date there hasn't really been any downside at this time. They treat you well and are on top of your every need.

Apr 7, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, we try our best! :-)