Xtreme Lashes Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor

Jo Mousselli
  1. "Growing & Expanding"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Spring, TX

I have been working at Xtreme Lashes full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are able to be a part of a growing company within the beauty industry in an area which is primarily oil and gas focused. I enjoy the fast-paced environment and family-like atmosphere.

Cons

We are quickly expanding and need more room in our parking lot and building.

Xtreme Lashes2016-07-20

Xtreme Lashes Response

October 28, 2016Xtreme Lashes

Thank you for your post! We're working on a new campus to accommodate the growth and provide a more enjoyable work environment for our staff. We're happy to be your island of beauty in a sea of oil and gas. :)

2. "By far the best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Xtreme Lashes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You've heard the phrase "home away from home", well, that is exactly what this company has been for me, a home. From the work environment to its people to management to their products, everything about this company I love. The benefits are good, the work experience is pleasant, the atmosphere is relaxed, and the opportunities for growth are there if you put the effort forth to reach and grab them. Being in the...

Cons

The pros are far more than the cons and like with any company, people cannot always have everything they want. You make of life and your job what you make of them and what you give you do always get in the same measure.

Xtreme Lashes2014-09-05