Cover image for Xyngular

88% Recommend to a Friend
96% Approve of CEO

Found 51 of over 53 reviews

4.4
Xyngular CEO Russell Fletcher (no image)
Russell Fletcher

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Xyngular and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love the company

Sep 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great place to grow in your career, leadership team is encouraging, understanding, and supportive. Love the core values.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Oct 25, 2022 - Fraud Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that the senior management is always willing to sit down with all employees. I would recommend Xyngular as a company to work for to anyone.

Cons

Some of the departments have silo's and it is hard to communicate with them.

3. Join the Xyngular team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company to work for

Jun 10, 2022 - Devops Engineer in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Xyngular is very much employee first. They have several company events like going to Top Golf, the Zoo (with family), Movies, etc. They try to build a culture of communication and a friendly environment. Everyone is on the same page trying to help the business grow. They focus on culture first when they hire and they hire really good people. This was one of my favorite places to work.

Cons

None that I can think of.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Jun 19, 2022 - Product Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cares for employees Good benefits Awesome culture

Cons

Less than ideal product industry

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Strong company values

Jun 23, 2021 - Project Manager in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

- They take very good care of their employees. People utilizing the unlimited PTO is always encouraged and never feels risky. Profit sharing rocks. - They take the company values seriously and expect you to, too. - They strive to utilize people's skills well - My manager is very empowering

Cons

- No company is perfect, just as no person is. I truly believe in the values Xyngular says, and I believe the CEO does too. - There are some personalities who have ego and people are too afraid to speak up, even though we are meant to invoke our values as higher than any one person ("No-Ego-ness). - The major growth in the company in 2020 and working from home for a year resulted in some leaders who don't quite understand or value the culture and company values, which can rot teams from the inside out.

Employee Experience Team

Thank you for leaving such a great review! We are glad that you feel the care we have for employees and that reflects in the way you are treated. We will definitely take your feedback about the company values and pass it along so we can encourage everyone to embrace the meaning and feeling behind them. As we grow, we want to continue to instill that culture that you love so much into every employee that joins us or that advances in the company.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best places I have ever worked

Mar 8, 2022 - QA chapter lead in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Great work/life balance - Caring leadership - A company dedicated to helping you grow

Cons

- No full remote work options

Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so glad that you feel the caring from our leadership team and recognize the culture we are trying to create to make Xyngular a great place to work. We are constantly looking at remote work as an option and are having conversations to see what this could look like for Xyngular in the future.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Dec 15, 2021 - Compliance Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my time at Xyngular! The company treats their employees really well and they are always finding new ways to keep the excitement going. I loved my team and the people I worked with!

Cons

Once we were able to go back to the office we couldn't really work from home.

Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you can see how much we care for our employees. We appreciate your viewpoint and will continue to work with all our employees to make sure we create an environment that supports a hybrid working environment.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee

Fun company, sometimes not great department.

Oct 25, 2021 - Full Stack Web Developer in Eagle Mountain, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The upper management is fun to work with and really tried to make the most for us lowly call center workers as best they could. Fun activities within, and outside the department. Room to grow.

Cons

Specifically some management in Member service somehow alienates everyone he comes in contact with it seems. This company is an MLM, one that seems to have a heart of gold but MLMs still are not great for everyone.

Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you can see how much the management team cares for all of our employees. We appreciate your viewpoint and will continue to work with all our employees to make sure we create a friendly environment.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee

Family Atmosphere

Feb 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love how you were treated like family

Cons

Always on a computer all DAy

Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you felt how much we care about our employees. We will continue to make an effort to provide opportunities to get employees away from their desks for a short time.

11. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Compensation is awful

Oct 10, 2021 - Member Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun activities. Co workers at the same level are fun too.

Cons

The compensation is not fair. They talk about "Growth opportunities" but that's only outside Member Service. Assistant Managers lie to director about performance review. They don't allow you to get certificates because of budget but spend Thousands of dollar on a nonsense harry potter month. No empathy from manager and no interest on mental health

1 person found this review helpful

Employee Experience Team

Thank you so much for your feedback in this review. We are glad you enjoy the activities and working with your fellow peers. We want to make sure that everyone is feeling fairly compensated for the work that they do, we will make sure to take your feedback into consideration as we continue to grow.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews
</>Embed

Xyngular Reviews FAQs

Xyngular has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Xyngular to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Xyngular employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Xyngular. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

88% of Xyngular employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Xyngular 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Xyngular to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be work life balance, compensation.

Popular Careers with Xyngular Job Seekers