Yaguara Reviews | Glassdoor

Yaguara Reviews

Updated Sep 19, 2019

5.0
  1. "Your opportunity to help build something special"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Yaguara full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Very talented team all around, you can learn a lot from everyone in different disciplines - The opportunity to take ownership in areas of your interest - Your work is meaningful, and has a great impact that can effect change across the organization - Autonomous management style - You can work with a bunch of cool cats =) - We are solving some real problems and its exciting to be a part of - Technology wise, we like to stay current and we are always learning better ways to do things and iterating. The codebase is manageable and easy to get to know your way around. - We are well funded and have support from the biggest names in the industry.

Cons

- We move very fast because we are an early stage startup, this can be challenging. - We are still small, so you will probably have more responsibilities than you might be used to at a larger company.

Yaguara2019-09-19
  2. "Yaguara is challenging work, with passionate smart people, solving a major problem"

Current Employee - Head of Growth in Denver, CO

I have been working at Yaguara full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are two sides of this I'd like to cover: 1) What Yaguara is building We are pioneering a new product that is seeing crazy adoption in exciting markets (eCommerce, SaaS, Agencies). And we are really just getting started, so there's this constant buzz and euphoria around the office as we keep building and establishing ourselves. If you couple that with great investors, advisors, and such you have a strong nucleus of people that are going to keep taking this team to the next level. 2) Working at Yaguara I've worked at multiple fast-growing startups, so I've seen close to everything under the sun at what can happen. We're doing it right at Yaguara. Constant challenges Autonomy (but help if you need it) Project ownership Excellent work flexibility (if you need to work from a coffeeshop to get new ideas out, or knock out work remotely in Spain, go do it) All the classics: good pay, good benefits, great perks Do you like to ski? Ok, work here Do your job and Yaguara returns the favor.

Cons

High-growth startups are not for everyone, and that's alright. You are going to have leave your comfort zone and own key initiatives that will push the company forward. There is often stress in that scenario - this is more of a FYI. Just be ready for all types of new challenges and obstacles to push you professionally.

Yaguara2019-09-17
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews