- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. good company culture, it is like a family here 2. good workmates, both the Chinese and US colleagues are friendly and helpful 3. we are making a stable progress in business development 4. payment and benefits are also not bad here. 5. coffee and tea are always ready in the company kitchen 6. frequent company team building activities
1. sometime the workload is high 2. not so clear task division with the brother companies in USContinue reading
- Former Intern★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great paid time off and very great place to work.
Pay was little, but great for China.
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good place to balance your life and work, very nice co-worker and can talk with managers directly.
small team, little boring work and not too much chance to talk with each other. Work is about marketing.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice Manager, great place to do a internship.
Really not much, maybe payment is not very high
Yantai Wanhua America Reviews FAQs
100% of Yantai Wanhua America employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Yantai Wanhua America 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.