Yardi Systems Reviews

Updated May 7, 2021

4.2
Pros
  • "good work life balance, good benefits(in 152 reviews)

• "Work environment, challenging position, enjoyable atmosphere(in 106 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Stuck in old ways, still no options to permanently work from home in COVID-19 era, after it has been proven that it can be done without any issues(in 57 reviews)

• "Very low pay compared to competition(in 41 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Yardi Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Progressive

Jan 11, 2021 - Event Planner in Santa Barbara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Because the amount of virtual events doesn’t require as many hands on deck, I’ve been able to work alongside another team and add 3 new platform skills to my experience. Among the many who have lost their jobs with our current world affairs, I am beyond grateful to have the continued opportunities to grow at Yardi.

Cons

I was afraid the old school culture would inhibit my workplace experience, but Yardi’s response to Covid-19 and management’s ability to extend into remote work was exactly what I hoped to see! I love having zero commute and enjoy the effort everyone has put into making virtual life a team atmosphere.

3 people found this review helpful

Yardi

We are committed to supporting our clients, communities and employees through these uncertain times. We’ve successfully transformed many of our events to virtual experiences and appreciate the hard work of everyone who has made this possible, as well as the flexibility of many employees to help on other teams and learn new skills. While we aren’t in a rush to get employees back to the office, many of our employees are looking forward to being back in the office, when it’s safe to do so, and connecting with their coworkers. We appreciate you taking the time to write a wonderful review!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Benefits

May 7, 2021 - Technical Account Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay could be better for senior managers

Cons

Hard to get promoted. AAAAa

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Stressful, Not a Good Environment

May 6, 2021 - Customwr Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people on your teams can be kind and helpful.

Cons

During the training process you are definitely sold a dream. Four day weekends, quick track to permanent employee with all of the benefits, a family oriented company that cares about you. It all sounds amazing and then training ends. Once you join a team all of those dreams go out of the window. You are on the phone back to back calls 8 hours a day. The micromanaging begins as they watch your break times, bathroom breaks, call times, listen in on you, check your after call work times daily, call you out in front of your entire team for any little mistake. If you are absent or ever score low on QA then you can forget becoming permanent any time soon. Most of my training class had quit within 3 weeks of getting into the full time call center. Their retention rate is abhorrent. Constantly low staffed, overworking their people and not paying nearly enough (not to mention no benefits if you aren’t permanent) for what you have to deal with from the verbally abusive callers daily. The company doesn’t care about their call center workers, they only care about their clients. They will ride you until you hate the job, hate the people and just finally give in and quit. They are constantly rolling in new training classes of people to cover the turnover that happens within the teams on a weekly basis. This is not a work place I would ever refer anyone to get themselves into. Save your mental and emotional health and stay away from this toxic environment.

4. 5.0

Amazing Place to Work

May 7, 2021 - Technical Account Manager in Roswell, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits, great opportunities, wonderful people. Everything is wonderful about this company. You can really tell they care not only about their clients, but also about their employees.

Cons

None that I can think of.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Work

May 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture to work in. Company takes good care of employees.

Cons

Hoping to be given the opportunity to work from home permanently.

2 people found this review helpful

Yardi

We're glad you're enjoying the great culture at Yardi! Thanks for your review.

6. 5.0

Love yardi

May 5, 2021 - Technical Account Manager in Oxnard Shores, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for incredible environment.

Cons

No remote work opportunities, more flexibility in wfh and hourly splits

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Reliable, friendly, and fun.

Apr 9, 2021 - Management in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits. Reliable job, considering we all kept our jobs during covid, were told to work from home, and even offered equipment to make sure we had what we needed. Documentation to let you know what's expected to move up. Friendly culture, with an expectation for even the most tenured employees to be approachable and kind.

Cons

Inconsistent management. Most are good, but a couple have bad reputations. In those cases, they don't seem to get much better, so it makes employees wonder if management is held accountable in the same way employees are. Less of an issue if you aren't fresh out of college and know how to speak up for yourself, but a potential issue for young professionals who are still learning what is appropriate in terms of advocating for themselves.

4 people found this review helpful

Yardi

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are happy to hear you're enjoying the friendly culture in the Dallas office. Our eLearning team is continuously working on classroom trainings and online classes to help employees grow, as well as regular trainings for managers. Yardi does not show favoritism and we truly believe in the growth of hardworking employees based on knowledge. We take these types of comments very seriously and encourage you to reach out to our VP of HR to further discuss. Thank you.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Growth and Stability

Mar 18, 2021 - Account Management in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Yardi cares about it's employees and wants what is best for us. Yardi just "feels" stable, even during the pandemic, which gives me a lot of confidence. The shift to work from home during the pandemic for the past year was done well and through programs like Microsoft Teams and Zoom, we have been able to continue to support our clients while still staying engaged with our teams and colleagues. People are supportive and the company encourages collaboration both internally and externally.

Cons

Direction on specific teams can change quickly. It's not so much a con as it is something to be aware of. However, when change occurs, it would be good to get more details on why the change has been made.

1 person found this review helpful

Yardi

Our beliefs and values focus on integrity, respect, and trust, which we want everyone to feel a part of daily and are continuously working on improvements based on employee comments. Thank you for your feedback!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company!

Apr 5, 2021 - Associate Technical Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, culture, benefits package, team support, flexibility

Cons

Because this company is growing to quickly, the training has not quite been perfected to support the workload you will have.

Yardi

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the great culture and people in the Colorado Springs office. Our eLearning team is continuously working on classroom trainings and online classes to help employees grow, as well as regular trainings for managers. We offer tuition reimbursement which applies to your current role or a future career path at Yardi that you would like to explore. We encourage you to schedule time with your manager or HR to discuss your training and growth within the company. Thank you!

10. 5.0

Great During Covid

Apr 12, 2021 - Data Aqcuisition
      Business Outlook

Pros

Yardi has done a great job of making sure the employees are taken care of during the pandemic.

Cons

The long term goal of going back to the office. As people have moved away from offices they are not willing to retain them as remote workers.

3 people found this review helpful

Yardi

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. As of mid-March, we transferred majority of our employees to a work from home environment and it is going extremely well. While we aren’t in a rush to get employees back to the office, many of our employees are looking forward to being back in the office, when it’s safe to do so, and connecting with their coworkers. Thank you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,467 Reviews